Ads

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
I am totally fine with the ads on this website. I am all for it but, what I don't like is the ads that say horny she male ready to mingle, or ads that show some dude getting a handjob and it says on the top it's better than tinder. Anyone else feel the same way?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After a while you get used to them, and it's not like you can choose the specific ad you want to put here. After a while you should start to ignore them :)

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Almost 100k impressions and only 0.96$ :p

I removed them (was a test).
006.PNG

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have adblocker disabled for this site and just saw an ad or something about how adblocker is blocking ads for this site. Also what is a good alternative to adblocker plus cause I'm looking for one since adblocker plus is planning on instead of blocking ads, replacing them with their own "safer ads" so they get paid for providing safe ads.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have adblocker disabled for this site and just saw an ad or something about how adblocker is blocking ads for this site. Also what is a good alternative to adblocker plus cause I'm looking for one since adblocker plus is planning on instead of blocking ads, replacing them with their own "safer ads" so they get paid for providing safe ads.
It's not a plan it's already implemented, it's just optional :)

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Use Ublock origin, I'm using them since forever, but of course it is whitelisted here, I don't really mind the ads, I just hate the malware that sometimes come with them.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To be clear no pop ups will be implemented here. They are just annoying af.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't use adblocker here. I just saw a funny ad saying that I was and it made me laugh.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is the a Donate button?

I used to download F-95 stuff on KAT and only recently stumbled onto this site and it's awesome. I want to be able to contribute somehow but I have no idea where to find these games (which is why I'm here in the first place), so would like to chip in.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
just don't use adblocker and if theres a game in request that you look interested in and wouldn't mind either pledge dodging or actually pledging for a month to get us a link for then that'd be great. Also another funny ad mention. I got an ad that was literally just a tiny dollar image ad that looked like it should of been an emote in the shoutbox.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Even with my adblocker, ads are still showing up.
Thank you for doing your part in helping to keep this website running.

That said, are you sure you haven't white-listed the site at some point? I use ublock origin in chrome, and as you can see - even when not signed in, there are no ads shown.

1713807180417.png

Either you have white-listed the site at some point (again, thanks for your support) or the adblocker you use needs updated or changed or some other setting you have is conflicting...

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Thank you for doing your part in helping to keep this website running.

That said, are you sure you haven't white-listed the site at some point? I use ublock origin in chrome, and as you can see - even when not signed in, there are no ads shown.

View attachment 3565263

Either you have white-listed the site at some point (again, thanks for your support) or the adblocker you use needs updated or changed or some other setting you have is conflicting...
What can I use for android? AdShield isn't blocking the ai chat ads and the site is stuck in desktop mode.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What can I use for android? AdShield isn't blocking the ai chat ads and the site is stuck in desktop mode.
For the desktop mode problem, you've attempted to use the browser settings, right?

As for ad blocker for android, I don't have that much of a need for it so I wouldn't know.