AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I have given this a lot of thought actually. Initially I wanted them to be strictly exclusive. But I went back on that a bit. I don't think, nor do I want to make a path where you can have them all at once, that makes complete sense in the story. I can't think of a way to do that anyway, at least not one that's not straight up a mental brainwash.
So my current idea is - MC gets confronted by Kate if he's on both paths(had sex with Kate and kissed Hannah) and talks his way out of it in some 'we are demons' manner.
Then the player gets presented with a choice - the choices being Kate, Hannah, neither (Emily) and All of them with an asterisk and the asterisk being that the relationships within the story won't make sense and that I will not bother with it making any sense, leaving this completely up to the player. A cheat-mode so to speak.
I will probably lock this option behind a variable in the settings (Harem mode), to make doubly sure that people understand it's not vanilla intended and don't bother me with complaints that it doesn't make sense.
Alternatively I could just make the harem mode bypass the whole confrontation scene and any subsequent scene of the same nature and let the girls at the house be oblivious to each other, same for Nora and her mom, etc.
Either one of those options I personally feel like are the best solution I can come up with, that satisfies everyone.
Well, I guess I made the right choice then by rejecting Kate.
I used the gallery though and I admit, scene with her was probably one of the hottest Milf-scenes I've ever seen so far.

But yeah, from my perspective (the one who is interested in Hannah) it wasn't very nice, I mean, on a date with Hannah, if we tell her that Kate flashed us she literally asks not to do any shady things with her mother (at least as far as I remember). And yeah, I know that MC fucks around on the side, but banging girls outside the house is one thing, and fucking her mom right after she asked not to felt like a total dick move.
Not sure explanation "I am a demon, what did you expect..." makes up for it:LOL: But that's only me)

And yeah, totally agree about the story not making any sense on harem route.
I will never understand how collecting all the girls in a game can compensate the fact that this way game doesn't make any sense. But, oh, well.

Also wanna say that I like your game very much, and can't wait for it on steam. Hope everything goes well with that.

Oh, and the last but not least - Lilith, Hannah and Vivienne are :love:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
So my current idea is - MC gets confronted by Kate if he's on both paths(had sex with Kate and kissed Hannah) and talks his way out of it in some 'we are demons' manner.
Then the player gets presented with a choice - the choices being Kate, Hannah, neither (Emily) and All of them with an asterisk and the asterisk being that the relationships within the story won't make sense and that I will not bother with it making any sense, leaving this completely up to the player. A cheat-mode so to speak.
I will probably lock this option behind a variable in the settings (Harem mode), to make doubly sure that people understand it's not vanilla intended and don't bother me with complaints that it doesn't make sense.
Alternatively I could just make the harem mode bypass the whole confrontation scene and any subsequent scene of the same nature and let the girls at the house be oblivious to each other, same for Nora and her mom, etc.
Either one of those options I personally feel like are the best solution I can come up with, that satisfies everyone.
Sounds like a passable compromise. Weird harems are the worst but I also can’t usually make myself to choose one girl and/or replay games with different paths.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
but i never kiss her and still get it

Code:
menu:
        "Make a move. ()":

$ zuri_relationship = True
Code:
    if zuri_relationship:

jump zuri_sex_scene1

else:
        pass
Basically, unless you are playing with some mod that fucked up the code, you did make a move.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I loved the game. The story is good, the characters are perfect.I hope we will have scenes with other girls in other episodes.
My only problem with the game is that the pace of the erotic scenes is very slow, I think it could be a little faster.

I hope Lilith doesn't die of cuteness.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
With so many attractive LIs in this game, it's really hard to pick a fave. Gun to head, I'm going with Nina.

Her tits, tats, and piercings, her laid back attitude, those goddamn abs.

giphy (1).gif

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Hello, first of all I would like to say that my opinion is perfectly subjective and that I am not trying to denigrate the work provided
I really like the story, the different environments are cool, the characters all have a role and a personality. At this level I have no problem with the game.

The game allows you to interact with whoever you want and you are free to do what you want with the characters. To be honest I only play games with romance tags and no harem or otherwise avoidable. Here it's avoidable and only Lilith interests me. I really like the fact that we learn more about her as the story progresses because we ultimately know very little about her.
In my opinion, she is also the only one with human proportions, the others are disproportionate and absolutely do not hide their impulses. (yes it's a game, I know, but it totally distracts me from them) I would add that even in the details she is cute. I think she is clearly the star assumed by the author (I also have a fetish for demons, I admit it ^^)
I hope that if there is a romance with Lilith, it will be well done, without fan service, coherent and emotional. This character exudes so much sweetness and warmth that it would be a shame to waste.
Oh and keep it up with the humor, it's neither stupid nor forced. I think it's well balanced

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes