• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I mean, have you seen the MC? How many MCs that don't look like creeps/pedos/16 year olds do you see on this website? If a MC doesn't look like a serial killer or pedo you should just automatically assume the dev is gay 'cause these devs model their MCs after themselves :BootyTime:
I think your point still stands. 90% of mcs are horse dick manlete. Shit, a lot just use the default genesis 8 model. Like come the fuck on. Having a interesting mc is just as important as the girls.

Reactions: Bald & Old Badger

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think your point still stands. 90% of mcs are horse dick manlete. Shit, a lot just use the default genesis 8 model. Like come the fuck on. Having a interesting mc is just as important as the girls.
yeah even tho I don't really care about a good or bad MC in most games since I personally play disconnected from 90% of MC's. A decent looking MC is a must. There are games I love but cant stand the look of the MC but play it anyways but it does put it lower on my backlog , if I dont like the look of the MC unless something else catches my eye.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes