• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
As always, I enjoy the updates for AbtD, but there are couple things that have been nagging me that I'm hoping might get improved on in later releases.

1) Character line of sight. I've noticed it before but it was really noticeable in this update. Whenever the characters are talking to each other, it's like they're rarely making eye contact with the target of their attention. They're almost always looking off in space just past the 2nd person's face. So I think that's something that could be better.

2) Is there any plan to improve the look of the nipples? From a distance, it doesn't look terrible, but up close they don't really look like nipples at all. So it's distracting.

1714698986786.png

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I mean, have you seen the MC? How many MCs that don't look like creeps/pedos/16 year olds do you see on this website? If a MC doesn't look like a serial killer or pedo you should just automatically assume the dev is gay 'cause these devs model their MCs after themselves :BootyTime:
you do realize it was the dev that made the original post right?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks for the heads up. All I wanted was to see more of the big titty MILF. Got enough devs in the closet wasting my time with all this manliness maledom shit already.
I can't tell if this comment is sarcastic or not cuz i can't read sarcasm on text

But just in case I hope you know that it was the dev themselves that said that :KEK:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There was actually a lot of Lilith in this update. Two Liliths, even.
Yea...still feels like she hasnt had any sexual progression tho. All her scenes are the MC treating her like a kid, not as a woman interested in him. Doesnt seem like we are going to get any actual content for her for a long, long time.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yet to play the update but honestly doesn't bug me if it takes forever to have sex with Lilith as I don't really want to have sex with her other than on 1 save for content and that's it. As I see her more as Artemis 2.0 type of character , where I think id feel weird having sex or any romantic with her lol. With that being said i'm glad it's going a slow approach at the same time as I don't think it should be rushed either but done when the dev feels it's right.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
how we can chosse from beatrice or nora....wtf dude.that mother.....fuck this dev sure know how to fuck up with my brains

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yet to play the update but honestly doesn't bug me if it takes forever to have sex with Lilith as I don't really want to have sex with her other than on 1 save for content and that's it. As I see her more as Artemis 2.0 type of character , where I think id feel weird having sex or any romantic with her lol. With that being said i'm glad it's going a slow approach at the same time as I don't think it should be rushed either but done when the dev feels it's right.
I think I'll wait for forever then. She's the only one I'm interested in.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think I'll wait for forever then. She's the only one I'm interested in.
hehe I actually like most of the characters in this game , if I went by looks would be a different story ( I have a save for all of them so far pretty much). So i'll always have some kind of content I like for the most part. Tho Lilith is my favorite character to see content for even tho i dont want anything sexual I just love all her funny moments.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Why call me a troll?

Formerly 'Jack Wells'
Feb 20, 2024
I recommend playing chapter 4 again, it changed some dialogue, from what I noticed while translating version 0.7 to 0.8 in my native language.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes