cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that foxy lady is in need top several hamburgers and quickly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another game that i'm up-to-date, sadly many to go.

anyways nice update as usual with funnies and milk and sex. Empiric why on your game screenshot saved text stays so long on screen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't understand the question.
i dont think even the poster/cxx understand that question :BootyTime:

yet if i would try to translate it he probably asks "why "image xyz saved to..." text stays longer while screenshooting in game renders....

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i dont think even the poster/cxx understand that question :BootyTime:

yet if i would try to translate it he probably asks "why "image xyz saved to..." text stays longer while screenshooting in game renders....
Oh, like using the in-game function for screenshot and the game displaying the notification of it for long time? :unsure:

Maybe I have redefined the notifications to hold a bit longer, I don't remember doing so, but you never know.. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Abhai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, like using the in-game function for screenshot and the game displaying the notification of it for long time? :unsure:

Maybe I have redefined the notifications to hold a bit longer, I don't remember doing so, but you never know.. :geek:
well on other games it's 1 sec and gone and on your game it's like 10 secs.

ofc you don't remember. :p

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
do we know if katherine's mom will be introduced also? iirc she was mentioned a couple of times. and since she is a demon shed be able to teach the girls how to control their power.

defiantly not just me wanting another red head milf with even bigger tits
Best I can do is Nora's mom. She'd meet 2 out of 3 of your criteria.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes