• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Adding multiple signatures ??

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not sure if the forum changed his policy regarding users signatures but i still see users with more then 3 signatures yet when i try it it only allows 2 no more ?? i remeber i could also add more then 3 signatures but now it reverted back to only 2.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
To be more precise, people 3 sigs are from before the change so theirs are not affected.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Not sure if the forum changed his policy regarding users signatures but i still see users with more then 3 signatures yet when i try it it only allows 2 no more ?? i remeber i could also add more then 3 signatures but now it reverted back to only 2.
There is nothing stopping you from merging 2 signatures together as 1 and then you should be able to use 3 signatures.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
There is nothing stopping you from merging 2 signatures together as 1 and then you should be able to use 3 signatures.
hi bro, i did what you say but how can i add it to my signature because it ask an url and not a picture

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hi bud, which size did you take to put 4 images ? i seen its 2 signatures of 2 images i just wanted to know the size to do the same

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
hi bud, which size did you take to put 4 images ? i seen its 2 signatures of 2 images i just wanted to know the size to do the same
Well mine are 2 images both Jpeg the first one is 6950 x 2106 and the second is 7325 x 2106, the get re-scaled by F95 automatically. The reason I use Jpeg is because the images are lighter than PNG for example.

Reactions: Hielo