4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Last time I tried to get the extra content into the game I dunno what I did, but I did it the wrong way and ended up deleting everything and just taking a break. This is a really good game and I'd like for it to work properly this time. It's about copying and pasting everything that confused me. Do I have to copy folders of folders of folders or just the main folders you get?

Basty96

May 4, 2017
So apparently i have a bug that after some time the monstergirls don't give birth anymore even though they should.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
So apparently i have a bug that after some time the monstergirls don't give birth anymore even though they should.
You only keep the daughters of the girl you assign to be the matriarch of their species, any others simply never appear, presumably just going to the wild. Sorry if you already know that, just figured it might explain your issue if you are newer to the game.
If you aren't getting daughters from the head girls either, then it might be an actual bug.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
You only keep the daughters of the girl you assign to be the matriarch of their species, any others simply never appear, presumably just going to the wild. Sorry if you already know that, just figured it might explain your issue if you are newer to the game.
If you aren't getting daughters from the head girls either, then it might be an actual bug.
oh okay, no i was playing this game for a long time but never noticed that that was changed.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
oh okay, no i was playing this game for a long time but never noticed that that was changed.
I do vaguely recall it being different in earlier versions as well, could be wrong though. Was never sure why it was like that, presumably it's because being able to capture girls at will means that letting them all breed could cause your populations to increase exponentially every few weeks. Kinda end up with that problem with human girls, they tend to grow out of control if you try to reimpregnate the daughters every time they give birth.

Reactions: Samon11

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
"The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology."

So how much African mythology does this game possess? Which mythologies? Vodun? Igbo? Yoruba? Swahili? I ask because hearing any game possessing African mythology is actually pretty rare s that alone caught my interest.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
god damn it, kaiya lynn was a bitch to make for the next patch... took me fucking two hours.
anway, 6 more girls and the god damn "&%"$!& patch is done.

the folder is already more than 2,5 GB big. therefore, expect around 3 to 4 GB when it's done.
after the last 6 girls are done, the patch will "fix" 17 girls in total.

Reactions: Faldir

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
I'm having some problem, both the cheat and normal player don't show any image

the normal player just have a empty space where image suppose to be, while the cheat player have the image error. How do i fix this

edit: apparently it runs fine on my window 8 PC, but this issue happens on window 10

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
So I downloaded the full game that includes the elves, but I can't for the life of me get the sphinx to trigger the repair stuff, just has the 3 regular options. I cant even find islands after I downloaded and extracted it. Any idea what im doing wrong?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
So I downloaded the full game that includes the elves, but I can't for the life of me get the sphinx to trigger the repair stuff, just has the 3 regular options. I cant even find islands after I downloaded and extracted it. Any idea what im doing wrong?
To repair the tower you need 50 daughters/monstergirls, 5000 Wood and 3000 Stone.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
How can unlock Nut and Sita?
For Nut is a short post on wiki but nothing specific.
you must say something like "take the gold" and then say "who cares" about stuff related to zombie-girl when you're in the desert exploration...it's a messy thing...but it's pretty much that...for Nut

and for Sita...just explore the jungle, meet the monkey-girl, and have a lot of resources and daughters for building a bridge for going to some island where she actually lives(if i'm remembering good)

Reactions: Balmung85

H2S

May 20, 2017
jeah, i would also like to know what beorn has in his mind ^^. he didn't say that much about his future plans.
I'm hoping he'll do an update that involves girls with lots of tattos

I dream of Katrina Jade in this game

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes