• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
has there been any update on an updated torrent link? I'm one of those schmucks who deleted their 1.9 install.

ps it's the sabbath,don't make me work for it!

thernn

Apr 18, 2018
I speak the password to enter the elf grove and there are no buttons to continue. So it's a gamestopper bug. Is a completely fresh save too.

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
I speak the password to enter the elf grove and there are no buttons to continue. So it's a gamestopper bug. Is a completely fresh save too.
You have to return to camp and enter the tower and speak to the sphinx. Then you have to answer her three riddles which i have no idea on the answers to. Can i get the answers please

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Torrent from cached version of OP. Its telling me 3 hours to download
We cannot attach torrent files directly to the server anymore. It's starting to became a big risk. Upload the torrent to a host like mega, zippy, mediafire, doko, void, etc and then post that link here.
I did this - (1.9 Adam & Gaia torrent)
I type in "zippy", highlight it, and select the link (chain symbol) at the center top of the input panel. Copy and paste the zippy link into the Link URL field, hit enter, and there it is! This masks the link so it's not showing the link for all to see.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Any chance for more download links? Mega has stupid limits, filescnd show that file is missing anc Nopy transfer is somewhere around 2 weeks when usually it takes no more than hour.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Why does the game waste half the screen with nothing?
There's so much wasted space despite being in development for so long.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
ok soo i updated from 1.9 to 2.0 and game run beautifully for the first day that is until i hit end day it goes into auto loop of skipping days, dont know what to do...
i first thought might have corrupted my old saves so started new game but same thing, then thought might been chrome so switched to firefox but still no change once i click end day it loops into skipping days

Alteration

May 7, 2017
I appear to be missing images for "Serpia" from jungle encounters, it doesn't appear to be in the 2.0 images and not in my previous image pack.
Edit: Turns out I was missing the 1.9 update pack as its not with "Main"

ok soo i updated from 1.9 to 2.0 and game run beautifully for the first day that is until i hit end day it goes into auto loop of skipping days, dont know what to do...
I'm surprised that didn't work, I had the same issue, started a new game and its working fine.

thernn

Apr 18, 2018
Luthien is bugged and won't activate.

Here is the reason. You have the variables listed as $lúthienDone and $lúthienDead in the events passage but $luthienDone and $luthienDead elsewhere.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Any chance for more download links? Mega has stupid limits, filescnd show that file is missing anc Nopy transfer is somewhere around 2 weeks when usually it takes no more than hour.
...haaaah. i say it again and again and again... use jdownloader 2 to get rid of the MEGA restriction...

@beorn, can ya put an info right next to ya MEGA download and tell em to use it if they have these restrictions? im getting tired of telling people about it over and over again.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
...haaaah. i say it again and again and again... use jdownloader 2 to get rid of the MEGA restriction...

@beorn, can ya put an info right next to ya MEGA download and tell em to use it if they have these restrictions? im getting tired of telling people about it over and over again.
You want people to actually read? In the OP? Right next to the download link?
You expect too much, good sir.

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Luthien is bugged and won't activate.

Here is the reason. You have the variables listed as $lúthienDone and $lúthienDead in the events passage but $luthienDone and $luthienDead elsewhere.
Looks to have been a last minute decision to change variables names from lúthien to luthien but a few got missed.
The passages that still have have lúthien in the names are: ElentáriQuest, FieldLegends, HighBirths, SanctuaryEvents

Note: if fixing yourself, its only variable names that need to be changed not passage names.
Specifically these variables ($luthienQuest, $luthienRelation, $luthienDone, $luthienDead, $luthienPreg, $luthienChildren)

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes