Seeking Action Games Where you are the Aggressor

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So I recently played Goblin Walker: Which is a fantastic little action game. Another game is that one dragon quest game where you play as some blue futa invading a city, but I can't remember the name of the game at the moment.

Are there any other action games where you play as the aggressor in a similar capacity? It doesn't have to involve rape, but somehow you're roaming seeking out partners/targets. I know there are a lot of action games with game over rape, but I'm looking for more where you're seeking others out.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright heres the games I remember from the top of my head.

Theres the two "Become tentacle" games

Theres a game series called Nightmare Sphere which isnt on here as its not translated, but as a platformer its less important. Does not completly focus on you as the aggressor, but has the option of you raping other npcs in the game to get something, think it was health.

Another one is called Orc Break, also not translated. Features you being a big orc, fighting through elves and have your way with them.

That sparse list was harder to make than I thought, theres definitely more games like this but most I had to not mention because they were RPG and not action/sidescroller.

Reactions: CRCE and DrackDrap

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Virgin Invader is a good one, albeit I don't know how similar it is to Goblin Walker since I haven't played that. You essentially invade places looking for virgins to rape.

Reactions: DrackDrap