TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
how can i reject Megan ? and how can i have good ending with Leah ?
The story exists as MC trying to find love. Megan is the first one that catches MC eye - maybe not your first choice - but there needs to be a story to build from. You're not committed to her though - there's no actual "couple" until you actually commit by telling her you love her.
If you don't and choose to "love another" then you're committing to that person instead - and these choices is what drives the ending for the MC.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Everytime you finish the game differently, after the end credits you get a different scene from Liam, explaining some of the different jokes and stuff through out the game. This is by far my favorite game cause of Liam
I believe we're destined to get a lot more of that in the new game he's doing BADIK - which is a prequel of sorts exploring Liam's and MC's college days and genesis of their friendship.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
I believe we're destined to get a lot more of that in the new game he's doing BADIK - which is a prequel of sorts exploring Liam's and MC's college days and genesis of their friendship.
Have to admit, the speculation that was running wild a little while back about this was pretty funny. Basically, people convinced that it was going to be PC pulling a bait & switch, with BADIK starting out as Animal House/Revenge of the Nerds/something similar only to turn into Final Destination/Saw midway through.

... stranger things have happened.

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
This is a great game and I really like it but I'm quite disappointed because it forces me to focus too much on Megan
and I can't have a choice with other girls like Rena, ex Ana, Hedwig and Angle and finally Leah. I really like Leah, I hope the developer will make more opportunities with other girls but this is a great game :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Power Lord

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Ouch... just being forced to choose either between Melissa or Megan at the end..(especially after fearing it wouldn't work out - and being relieved that they were okay with that) Wow that just broke my fucking heart, it destroyed me in so many layers right now. That's just harsh man!! :cry:

Reactions: Power Lord
Feb 13, 2018
Great game, if I can manage to ignore some of the tragedy. The Christmas image seems a little too dreamy given what's canon. Would have liked a little more with Ana or Hedwig, but alas, this game was all about the nature of (forced) choices, right?

That said, anyone have a list of all the possible endings? So far, I've gotten MC with Rena/Melissa/Megan/Ana, and Liam with either the nurse or Rena. Are there other possibilities or combos I'm missing?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This is a great game and I really like it but I'm quite disappointed because it forces me to focus too much on Megan
and I can't have a choice with other girls like Rena, ex Ana, Hedwig and Angle and finally Leah. I really like Leah, I hope the developer will make more opportunities with other girls but this is a great game :giggle::giggle::giggle:
The game is completed, finished, over, done with ... no more opportunities ...

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Um wrong BADIK isn't a prequel it has nothing to do with AL.

and we do have a multi quote system you can quote multiple posts just fyi
My bad. I sit corrected.

I'll have to figure out how to do that, then. Thanks for the tip.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes