trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Nice intro. Only small complaint is the reason for the breakup isn't explained.

Also I hate dream sequences give the poor man and his little D some real action

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Nice intro. Only small complaint is the reason for the breakup isn't explained.

Also I hate dream sequences give the poor man and his little D some real action
why do you need to know how they broke up? just curious. and i agree his little D dos need some real action lol

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
why do you need to know how they broke up? just curious. and i agree his little D dos need some real action lol
I normally don't care but it's alluded to numerous times but never explained. It's annoying the protagonist obviously knows so why is he not directly referring to it.

It's like he's keeping information he already knows from himself. It's stupid.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I normally don't care but it's alluded to numerous times but never explained. It's annoying the protagonist obviously knows so why is he not directly referring to it.

It's like he's keeping information he already knows from himself. It's stupid.
oh ok :)

D

Dr PinkCake

I'm pretty sure you deserve it :)

Do you plan on updating it monthly? Or whenever you've a sizeable update?
There will be no strict monthly updates schedule; I aim to release episodic content with similar length. Although episode 2 will likely be longer than ep 1 from the looks of it.

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
There will be no strict monthly updates schedule; I aim to release episodic content with similar length. Although episode 2 will likely be longer than ep 1 from the looks of it.
As long as the story keeps developing and our thirst is being quenched, I think we shall all be satisfied :FeelsGoodMan:

Best of luck!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol the synopsis makes this seem like the ultimate nice guy/white knight fantasy. Decent guy of means swoops in and makes aspiring actress' dreams come true. Also that "strong bond of friendship" sounds interesting... does that imply some tag teaming or some
?

Finally not unrealistic 30 cm dick.
It may not be a footlong but I'd rather see that than see one this small. But whatever the dev wants is good.

Reactions: RaichiThunder1000

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Conflicted about this one. It looks very promising but those dialog options are terrible, players get no feedback on the choices they have for the dialog. I might check it out again if it ever gets atleast a proper walkthrough because i have no time nor intrest to fumble about trying to desperately figure out which one is the proper choice and which one is not.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Conflicted about this one. It looks very promising but those dialog options are terrible, players get no feedback on the choices they have for the dialog. I might check it out again if it ever gets atleast a proper walkthrough because i have no time nor intrest to fumble about trying to desperately figure out which one is the proper choice and which one is not.
There's a walkthrough posted by @The Witcher in this page.

@N7 Mate, is it possible to post a link to the WT in OP? :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Nothing wrong with the story , but do you like the apperance of Megan?
I dont know, i thought she looked great in the scene before the robbery, but not so great after, weird.

Reactions: Centurion and Hyped
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes