• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You pretty much have to ditch Liam's friendship for her....the cost is too great for me to handle.
I rather play cupid to get them together :D

yeah it's possible. you play it right, they get to like each other to a degree. a start of a romance for them.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Quire unlikely. He's almost succumbed to depression. Maybe it's Rena's turn to rescue?
well as long as someone shows up to save the day. I was just thinking that as much as I don't like it, it looks like Liam is going to die. Having him show up last minute might make a good way to have him exit as a hero instead of because cancer.

Reactions: Rythan25

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Maybe him dying will be in the epilogue not during the gameplay. Still I'd wish him survive. It's through his support that the MC still has some level of sanity left. Such a great character to kill off just ain't nice.

Reactions: The_Driver

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
For me it's quite likely to be Dick who started the fire BUT I think that he wouldn't have done it if he knew that Megan and Melissa were inside. But anyway if he is guilty, it doesn't matter if he knew or not.

Peter, for me, is a too obvious suspect, like, he is a potential rapist, armed, beats Melissa's mother and Melissa, and I think that he is a ''killer material''. But again, it would be too obvious. Moreover, he got what he wanted so I don't think he cares about MC and M&M.

Some people said Ana but I don't think that she would go that far, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so for me it's really unlikely to be her.

So basically all we have now is theory... For me it's Dick. What about you people ?
But I don't think anyone will show up to save the day tho...

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm still puzzled by the shadow of a woman outside the MC's house after the bedroom light was turned off (MC, Megan and Melissa were sleeping together that time).

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
I'm still puzzled by the shadow of a woman outside the MC's house after the bedroom light was turned off (MC, Megan and Melissa were sleeping together that time).
At the begining I thought it was Dick, since he attacks MC the next day, but after my second playthrough I saw that it is indeed a woman figure. So who could it be among the other ''main'' women in the game ? Leah ? Rena ? Ana ? I don't see any of them be stalkers like this tho...

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
At the begining I thought it was Dick, since he attacks MC the next day, but after my second playthrough I saw that it is indeed a woman figure. So who could it be among the other ''main'' women in the game ? Leah ? Rena ? Ana ? I don't see any of them be stalkers like this tho...
The shape of the hair don't match any of the girls except Megan's mom. Really it's puzzling me.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Leah is a nice possibility too ... Leah is fallen in Love with MC ... She stalked and find out that MC is now with two Girls ... to get both out the way she burn the house with both of them in there ... Dark Mystery Love x'D
Wow imagine if this is what happened, Leah would be REEEEEEALLY fucked up in her head and I wouldn't like to find what would happen if someone decides to leave her:coldsweat:

Reactions: Trojaner

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Leah is a nice possibility too ... Leah is fallen in Love with MC ... She stalked and find out that MC is now with two Girls ... to get both out the way she burn the house with both of them in there ... Dark Mystery Love x'D ... One Side Love can do really stupid things :eek:penedeyewink:
thought of that too but the shadow don't match her profile. i hope she don't turn into a bad character. I like her. I'd choose her over any other women in the game. Safest route no complications and wild in the sack.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
For me it's quite likely to be Dick who started the fire BUT I think that he wouldn't have done it if he knew that Megan and Melissa were inside. But anyway if he is guilty, it doesn't matter if he knew or not.

Peter, for me, is a too obvious suspect, like, he is a potential rapist, armed, beats Melissa's mother and Melissa, and I think that he is a ''killer material''. But again, it would be too obvious. Moreover, he got what he wanted so I don't think he cares about MC and M&M.

Some people said Ana but I don't think that she would go that far, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so for me it's really unlikely to be her.

So basically all we have now is theory... For me it's Dick. What about you people ?
But I don't think anyone will show up to save the day tho...
I would bet money on Leah ... the nurse rejected earlier and not really happy about it ... could it be?

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,
I have one question for the end when you must save someone. I read the walktrough to know where is my mistake. And in my save i am with megan and melissa so i did'nt reject her and for rena i was with her and in final put her with liam so it is considered like reject her if i put her with liam?

Thanks very good game but it becomes to be very dark.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes