Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, that's what guys say, bros before hos, until the special girl comes around and you go "the hell with that, I'm with this chick!" XD
If you have a true friend(almost impossible nowadays) he wont aim to claim your special someone,if anything he should be the one to help you with her :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you have a true friend(almost impossible nowadays) he wont aim to claim your special someone,if anything he should be the one to help you with her :)
Yeah that's true, if you have TRUE friends in your life, which indeed really hard to come by this day and age, you best hold on to them, because they were there before and they will be there after :)

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Probably not enough to see him happy,every guy would be blessed to have a bro like Liam he deserves her.
Bros before hos
The thing with that is this !!

During the party you ask Liam who HE likes !! And his answers are "Megan is for you, probably Missy too by the wya you two been acting" he goes on to say "Rena is a smurf, not interested, Hedwig might be your sloppy seconds but she's ok, and (girl whose name I cant remember and find ugly) is JUST MY TYPE"...

Me giving him two of the girls he found attractive isnt good enough ? I'm only a bro if I give him the girl he wanted to playfully punch for being too jokey ? Hell I'm even open to give him Leah who I find attractive as heck, and has done nothing wrong for MC to ditch her since she came before Megan and Missy anyway...

The only reason tons of people support the RenaxLiam pairing is because they are too greedy and want to keep Megan and Missy for themselves, but since Rena is the 3rd most popular girl, they want to pair her with the best "bro" ever in Erog VNs.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
and (girl whose name I cant remember and find ugly) is JUST MY TYPE"...
I remember him saying i blew my chances with her but it might have been a different outcome.As for the Rena i didnt know the "3rd" thingie,i simply saw the chemistry between them and since im not fan of her(she uses you to spite Meghan what a catch!)i said let him have her,she might make his life so much better.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The thing with that is this !!

During the party you ask Liam who HE likes !! And his answers are "Megan is for you, probably Missy too by the wya you two been acting" he goes on to say "Rena is a smurf, not interested, Hedwig might be your sloppy seconds but she's ok, and (girl whose name I cant remember and find ugly) is JUST MY TYPE"...

Me giving him two of the girls he found attractive isnt good enough ? I'm only a bro if I give him the girl he wanted to playfully punch for being too jokey ? Hell I'm even open to give him Leah who I find attractive as heck, and has done nothing wrong for MC to ditch her since she came before Megan and Missy anyway...

The only reason tons of people support the RenaxLiam pairing is because they are too greedy and want to keep Megan and Missy for themselves, but since Rena is the 3rd most popular girl, they want to pair her with the best "bro" ever in Erog VNs.
I really like Megan, I mean, as an actual romantic partner she's ideal for the fact that she's kind, loving, caring, utterly selfless, she's honest and open, all of which are qualities that I value greatly, but at the same times she comes off a little bland, at least when compared to Missy and Rena, those two are such firecrackers and love that they have this feisty side to them, adventurous side, wild side, and now Melissa on top of being wild and feisty and all, she's also learning to become more open about her feelings, she's coming in touch with her romantic and sensitive side, which makes her all the more ideal to me, despite the fact that I fell for her the moment I saw her in the coffee shop the first time, haha.
And what really solidified that, was when Megan introduced you and Melissa and you offered your hand to shake hers, instead she was like "No way baby, move the hand out of the way, I'm coming straight in for the kiss instead, 'cause I really like you boy!", that to me was like "Oh shit, I REALLY like HER!" :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I remember him saying i blew my chances with her but it might have been a different outcome.As for the Rena i didnt know the "3rd" thingie,i simply saw the chemistry between them and since im not fan of her(she uses you to spite Meghan what a catch!)i said let him have her,she might make his life so much better.
Well, to be fair, she might have used you to spite Megan, but you fucked her while already dating Megan AND Melissa at the same time, and they didn't even know of that until that very night, so you're no better, in fact you're worse, well, not you but the MC of course :p

Reactions: mkruse

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well, to be fair, she might have used you to spite Megan, but you fucked her while already dating Megan AND Melissa at the same time, and they didn't even know of that until that very night, so you're no better, in fact you're worse, well, not you but the MC of course :p
What are you talking about?I never had sex with Rena in my game...

Reactions: papasmurf

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I chose Megan, the ending was pretty horrible but hell that happens in life too. If Peter had come in my house with a gun and I happened to have got hold of it, I wouldn't have given him a choice to stop and run.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What are you talking about?I never had sex with Rena in my game...
Well, on a different route then but still. I actually did sleep with her while being on Melissa/Megan route, I did that because I'd rather let go of Megan and have Rena take that place, just to have my favorite girls in the story, I much prefer the 3-way relationship with those two, although even if that was possible, I don't think Melissa would be open to that, she's only open to the three-way because the other girl is Megan, her best friend, haha.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
We'll all find out how this plays out in the next episode. The end of the last episode didn't play out as it was suggesting, so perhaps there is a way to have 2 slices of cake and eat it too. This suspense is thrilling and the emotional reactions of many people (sadness or anger) just shows how well this has been written. :evilsmile:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well, on a different route then but still. I actually did sleep with her while being on Melissa/Megan route, I did that because I'd rather let go of Megan and have Rena take that place, just to have my favorite girls in the story, I much prefer the 3-way relationship with those two, although even if that was possible, I don't think Melissa would be open to that, she's only open to the three-way because the other girl is Megan, her best friend, haha.
I can see your logic but its a shame to pair a treasure like Melissa with a trash like Rena,she has been nothing but trouble trying to use me to spite Meghan and lying to Dick about me being her boyfriend,i really fail to see her so called charm....

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes