• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I love this game, but shit, i hated the chapter 6. Lets see what comes on the next chapter, but something says to me that i will hate the end of this game, i dont like dramatic endings.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The ending begs a question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it begs the question of how are they in that position before the event happened?

Reactions: Orlox

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
this Vn/game what ever you want to call it just got updated what yesterday. and how many pages of discussion has come from it lol what ever the reason for the ending i doff my hat to you Dr.Pinkcake great writing :)

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I think this game in general is great, but I didn't love the last episode it felt cut short and I as a player felt trapped by my choices as being force to pick between one of three girls. I honestly don't know how they are going to make two more episodes after this one. Also there are 3 sex scences, I was only able to unlock the one with Rena. Any idea how to unlock the scenes with Megan?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Finally... a game with a good story and drama.

Let's see... regarding the skepticism surrounding what happens at the end:

Regarding my personal thoughts on this chapter...

Anyway, nice update, Doctor. Looking forward to the next one, and I'm always happy to play your games. You're one of the best dev's on here.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Damn. Just damn. This is the best entertainment I have witnessed in quite a while. I am like everyone else who "hates" the Dr and his addictive story. He actually had to send out a message talking about the downright shitty things people have written about the game (and him personally). Douchebags, all of them.

I was getting very excited for the threesome on the horizon, but life came along and shit all over those plans (for now). I for one applaud the way the story has been crafted, and I just hope that if things end up as bleak as they look, that I get to see (in gory and gruesome detail) the demise of those responsible. I want my MC to go total Dexter+Deadpool on them, and scorch the earth.

Dr Pinkcake, keep killing it!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The ending begs a question...

So it begs the question of how are they in that position before the event happened?

If mods feel this is not appropriate you are welcome to delete it.

HAHAHA97111

Sep 18, 2017
Just played episode 6 and i exited the game at the last choice in the game. ain't gonna choose until the next episode is out and i hope it's out soon and that all 5 of them live(MC, Liam, Melissa,Megan and Rena please make it happen somehow). nevertheless thank you once again for an amazing story line.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Loving all the
I also have to agree with @Burt Reynolds Mustache , this episode did seem a bit disjointed, I checked in the code at times to make sure I wasn't skipping scenes/images due to bugs at a few points.

The dialogue is well written, the characters are good, the 'downtime' and intimate moments are well written and executed, but the melodrama is just weird. I'm not saying that there can't be intense scenes, depressing moments, etc in adult games; developers like Philly are very good at it, I'm just not keen on how DrPinkCake seems to focus more on the "shock" of the scene rather than how it affects the characters.

I know the developer is no longer interested in feedback, but for what it's worth:

It makes me sad that the dev is no longer accepting feedback.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes