Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After my main save and my second one, I tried, just to see what it was, to get the ''Rena route'' and damn... If you want it, prepare to do the worst thing you could...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as I love my precious Rena, I am NOT giving up on my friendship with the bro of all VNs out there, ain't worth it, girls come and go, but bros last forever :p

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
In writing, you always hear people tell you, "You need to raise the stakes."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you raise the stakes.

At every turn, Mr. Cakes turns up the volume, turns up the heat, makes it more difficult to have what you want. Add that to stellar character work and gorgeous imagery, and you have the best VN I've ever seen.

Oh, I'm also a puddle on the floor who can't leave the house now, thanks.

And I suppose I should figure out how to get a cool avatar - I never thought I'd actually be posting on here. Damn you for providing phenomenal content.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
In writing, you always hear people tell you, "You need to raise the stakes."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you raise the stakes.

At every turn, Mr. Cakes turns up the volume, turns up the heat, makes it more difficult to have what you want. Add that to stellar character work and gorgeous imagery, and you have the best VN I've ever seen.

Oh, I'm also a puddle on the floor who can't leave the house now, thanks.

And I suppose I should figure out how to get a cool avatar - I never thought I'd actually be posting on here. Damn you for providing phenomenal content.
Man this game is the reason why I'm posting now too, DrPinkCake really changed the game :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Exactly, bros before hoes (Even if Rena isn't really like that but whatever :coldsweat:)
Well, as much as I love Rena, I still have my doubts about her. I mean, okay sure, she does fancy you, but despite that, she still hooked up with you in spite of Megan, that was like the main reason, YOU might of been the secondary reason, which doesn't exactly compliment you nor her. And like someone said earlier, she does make fun of Liam and not in the most subtle ways either, that doesn't gain any favors in my book. But she does redeem herself quite a bit in the sense that she admits to being wrong, having done what she did, so that shows maturity and character. But then she goes back with the Pencil Dick, like...okay. Well she has the right to date whoever she wants, especially since MC hasn't made any efforts to make the right moves to have her, as in ending the relationships with other. But why Pencil Dick? She could easily do better than that? Is it to get a reaction out of you, make you jealous? Eh, having a bit of difficulty reading her and her intentions and what she really wants, haha. And despite all that, I still fancy the panties off of her xD

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Well, as much as I love Rena, I still have my doubts about her. I mean, okay sure, she does fancy you, but despite that, she still hooked up with you in spite of Megan, that was like the main reason, YOU might of been the secondary reason, which doesn't exactly compliment you nor her. And like someone said earlier, she does make fun of Liam and not in the most subtle ways either, that doesn't gain any favors in my book. But she does redeem herself quite a bit in the sense that she admits to being wrong, having done what she did, so that shows maturity and character. But then she goes back with the Pencil Dick, like...okay. Well she has the right to date whoever she wants, especially since MC hasn't made any efforts to make the right moves to have her, as in ending the relationships with other. But why Pencil Dick? She could easily do better than that? Is it to get a reaction out of you, make you jealous? Eh, having a bit of difficulty reading her and her intentions and what she really wants, haha. And despite all that, I still fancy the panties off of her XD
I get you :closedeyesmile:
And there's something else that tells me she could be trouble :

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I get you :closedeyesmile:
And there's something else that tells me she could be trouble :
You'd think she would have prepared in advance, considering her devious plan to bang you just out of spite xD

Reactions: The_Driver

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You all need to chill. My Bro LIAM is on his way and will save us all, of course he may sacrifice himself but that is just my bro..
Unfortunately (and gladly) I don't see that happening, as Liam doesn't even have a car to get to the scene fast, and public transports can take forever to get, haha, and he didn't come to the scene with the MC, sooo, it would be too late.
But it would be a noble sacrifice though, especially if you consider his condition, maybe as his last act he'd make sure that his friends and bro will be alright.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You all need to chill. My Bro LIAM is on his way and will save us all, of course he may sacrifice himself but that is just my bro..
Man fuck that!The Meghan & Melissa choice was already too much for me,if Liam gets into any trouble as well i think "Acting Lessons"fans might need to start taking antidepressants XD

Reactions: macedo

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Man what a game, i honestly didn't expected it to be that good and especially Liam was something special! Usually in lewd-games other male characters are either total dicks or antagonists and i honestly expected Liam to be just that at first but then he just captured my heart by storm, great job DrPinkCake.

But i have to point out a big miss, at least in my opinion.

Again great job on the game it definitely took me by surprise.

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Man what a game, i honestly didn't expected it to be that good and especially Liam was something special! Usually in lewd-games other male characters are either total dicks or antagonists and i honestly expected Liam to be just that at first but then he just captured my heart by storm, great job DrPinkCake.

But i have to point out a big miss, at least in my opinion.

Again great job on the game it definitely took me by surprise.
I was telling myself the same thing on my main save, I was going full Megan during this save but :

Reactions: Emoon

Emoon

May 4, 2017
I was telling myself the same thing on my main save, I was going full Megan during this save but :
Nah i don't think so, in real life you wouldn't have to choose. You would grab their ankles and pull both of them to a saver place. Adrenaline is quite powerful in situations like this. :)

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Nah i don't think so, in real life you wouldn't have to choose. You would grab their ankles and pull both of them to a saver place. Adrenaline is quite powerful in situations like this. :)
No matter what, this is the dev's story, we are just in it for the ride.
It certainly took me by a surprise, even if i did like it or not.
I want to both spank the dev, and then give him +++ fro mhis work as well :p

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes