Fan Art Acting Lessons Fan Art Thread

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, here is my attempt at Fan Art.

Melissa turned out to be relatively easy as I already had all the necessary assets. She is a straight implementation of the Rosalind model with just a couple of morph tweaks to get Melissa's beautifully pointy breast.

This is my version of Mel's introduction scene:

Melissa Introduction 10.22.19.jpg

I wasn't about to do Megan just yet but Arcanjo_Fel pointed out that Megan is just the Genesis 3 Base Female with the Mckayla skin so I thought I'd give it a try. I had to track down the skin and hair but I now agree 100 % with Arcanjo.

Here is what I got compared to a screen directly from the game:

Megan 10.22.19.jpg acting_lessons_main.jpg

Looks pretty much spot on. I'll have to try and put something together with the both of them, and mabye figure out Jonas and throw him into the mix as well. ;)

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
Ok, here is my attempt at Fan Art.

Melissa turned out to be relatively easy as I already had all the necessary assets. She is a straight implementation of the Rosalind model with just a couple of morph tweaks to get Melissa's beautifully pointy breast.

This is my version of Mel's introduction scene:

View attachment 437143

I wasn't about to do Megan just yet but Arcanjo_Fel pointed out that Megan is just the Genesis 3 Base Female with the Mckayla skin so I thought I'd give it a try. I had to track down the skin and hair but I now agree 100 % with Arcanjo.

Here is what I got compared to a screen directly from the game:

View attachment 437144 View attachment 437145

Looks pretty much spot on. I'll have to try and put something together with the both of them, and mabye figure out Jonas and throw him into the mix as well. ;)
Does anyone know who's the model(s) of Melissa? I'm in love with her dammmmmm

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It's lovely. If it's your first render, you at least must have some sort of art background.

As fan art, you are missing Melissa's signature attribute, the pierced nose! The tats are fair artistic license, but combined with the missing piercing the character doesn't scream "Melissa". But hey, definitely an excellent render!

Reactions: 999focus8