Collection GIF Video Acidie collection [2024-04-09] [ACIDIE]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hello! Here is some information about one of my projects! The first build with basic mechs is in development. I will be releasing "alpha 0.1" next month. The temporary name is "H-game".
It will be a game where you can gather a harem of various girls and do kinky things with them, including "group activities". Some features will be inherited from my previous game, so there will be interactive elements that you can "grope".
The project will be developed from scratch, and we will design things together, starting with the basic mechanics. You will have the opportunity to participate by voting on Patreon.
Regarding the artstyle, I have created unique visuals for the game, different from my animations, to ensure a predictable production rate and make the project look consistent. I wanted not overloaded visuals. I'm using some stylistic tricks for recognizability, and I don't place many light sources and complex combinations of shadows like in animations. I think it's turned out pretty well.
While working on the visuals, I created my first OC (attached in the header). Initially, she was just a dummy for development purposes, so she doesn't have a name. Perhaps we can choose it together
Tasks for alpha 0.1:
  • Animated miniatures
  • Animated close-ups
  • Base location (debug room)
  • Movement for the main character
  • The first girl (OC from the header)
  • Dialogues
  • Two hentai poses-scenes
I will provide weekly updates on the development process!
Thanks for waiting! It's a lot of work!

doppio2222

Jul 21, 2022

nejire and ryuko. was going to pm it to OP but i can't figure out how to do that. link will expire after a while since it isn't a premium acc i made it on and just a quick throwaway one but i think OP will upload it on multiple places later once they see this.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

nejire and ryuko. was going to pm it to OP but i can't figure out how to do that. link will expire after a while since it isn't a premium acc i made it on and just a quick throwaway one but i think OP will upload it on multiple places later once they see this.
what is the month?

Reactions: doppio2222

pedre1225

Oct 18, 2022
I am looking for the rewards for the month of October 2021, March 2022, July, July and August 2021. In exchange I pass yelan, ganyu, samus, cyberpunk, volume please.

Saucygogen

Sep 3, 2020
does anyone have the entire collection? some animations are missing, and pre-2021 December animations are absent. I might just get them off of gumroad and set-up a torrent for a while, but I'm new to making torrents, so I'll have to look into it.