Unity Ace2! Cuckold Variety (translation request)

May 3, 2017

Game recently came out and it looks promising. went through it with a machine translation but could not figure out the code to leave the goddamn room at the end. So any help with that would be appreciated. Not sure about the rules regarding posting the game itself here.

ascensionw

Aug 24, 2017

Game recently came out and it looks promising. went through it with a machine translation but could not figure out the code to leave the goddamn room at the end. So any help with that would be appreciated. Not sure about the rules regarding posting the game itself here.
do you have the full game? if so, feel free post, it'll help create interest and eventually get a translation
I tried the demo and it seemed very fun and unique, but of course, you can't leave the room in the demo

May 3, 2017
do you have the full game? if so, feel free post, it'll help create interest and eventually get a translation
I tried the demo and it seemed very fun and unique, but of course, you can't leave the room in the demo
Sure I think I saw another translation request with a game file it should be fine. it is machine-translated but not well.

May 3, 2017
in the mini game if you get to the bit where it looks a little 'sketchy' and fail on the last task it unlocks another sex scene. I made it to the last part with all the photos but I could not figure out what the code was so if anyone knows please message me. I hate that I can't finish the game.

ascensionw

Aug 24, 2017
Sure I think I saw another translation request with a game file it should be fine. it is machine-translated but not well.
I don't know about the rules, but I browse these type of threads for years and posting the game or a source to it is fairly common, you could argue it's the norm

in the mini game if you get to the bit where it looks a little 'sketchy' and fail on the last task it unlocks another sex scene. I made it to the last part with all the photos but I could not figure out what the code was so if anyone knows please message me. I hate that I can't finish the game.
I'll try to finish it this week, I don't know if you've seen it, but the author posts some stuff regarding the game in his ci-en, you can find some commentaries where he explains the puzzles like here , maybe the ending is there somewhere

May 3, 2017
I don't know about the rules, but I browse these type of threads for years and posting the game or a source to it is fairly common, you could argue it's the norm

I'll try to finish it this week, I don't know if you've seen it, but the author posts some stuff regarding the game in his ci-en, you can find some commentaries where he explains the puzzles like here , maybe the ending is there somewhere
I clicked on the link, have not had an opportunity to check but fairly sure the password was listed right there thank ya.

ascensionw

Aug 24, 2017
I clicked on the link, have not had an opportunity to check but fairly sure the password was listed right there thank ya.
I should be the one thanking you, it was a great game
The password is a combination of the numbers in each photo, it gets tricky because it's the japanese way to count
I'll post here just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Interesting game but without translation it is way too hard, does anyone know even know the correct answers? and can you save the game or do I really need to do everything at once everytime?

Last edited: