Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ugh, translation caused some of the image files' name to not work properly; tack on that it seems to require some special text for x meant I had to open the game file to change images -.-
Though, it could just be that I didn't have the right fonts, since the did provide some *shrugs*

Edit: Finished one round of the game, not sure if I'll bother with anymore.
Anyways, some tips for those that want to play it.
0. With your starting 500g, buy the claws/banga when you can visit the stores. It'll allow Haruka to attack twice.
0a. Chests don't reset, so maybe buying the banga isn't a good idea; you'll get one in the 2nd stratum.
1. Focus on private lessons for one girl, till you max her. Once maxed, they'll give you a bento --stat raiser-- each morning, so you want them ASAP. Dunno about Airi and Aoi, but Maya=HP3 and Haruka=Agi1
1a. I'd recommend Maya and/or Airi for the first playthrough, since Maya is an AoE DD while Airi is the healer.
2. Since we'll be focusing on private lessons, after the 2nd day (aka 3rd day onwards), send one of the girls you're not focusing on to work. This'll earn you 1k each day.
3. Reserving the cafe is useful, but costly -- 3k for the 1st one and caps at 6k. You'll probably want to focus on crepes at first.
Edit2: There are two types of ending: the first one is individual ones, depending on who has more private lessons, while the 2nd one happens when you beat the boss before day15 -- need to reach floor 10 of the campus dungeon, beat that boss, then go through the door.

Last edited:

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Ugh, translation caused some of the image files' name to not work properly; tack on that it seems to require some special text for x meant I had to open the game file to change images -.-
Though, it could just be that I didn't have the right fonts, since the did provide some *shrugs*

Edit: Finished one round of the game, not sure if I'll bother with anymore.
Anyways, some tips for those that want to play it.
0. With your starting 500g, buy the claws/banga when you can visit the stores. It'll allow Haruka to attack twice.
0a. Chests don't reset, so maybe buying the banga isn't a good idea; you'll get one in the 2nd stratum.
1. Focus on private lessons for one girl, till you max her. Once maxed, they'll give you a bento --stat raiser-- each morning, so you want them ASAP. Dunno about Airi and Aoi, but Maya=HP3 and Haruka=Agi1
1a. I'd recommend Maya and/or Airi for the first playthrough, since Maya is an AoE DD while Airi is the healer.
2. Since we'll be focusing on private lessons, after the 2nd day (aka 3rd day onwards), send one of the girls you're not focusing on to work. This'll earn you 1k each day.
3. Reserving the cafe is useful, but costly -- 3k for the 1st one and caps at 6k. You'll probably want to focus on crepes at first.
Edit2: There are two types of ending: the first one is individual ones, depending on who has more private lessons, while the 2nd one happens when you beat the boss before day15 -- need to reach floor 10 of the campus dungeon, beat that boss, then go through the door.
I'm struck at 4th floor, how did you passed ?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
so there is a bug that blocks you from clearing the game ? there is no bugfix or else ?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The guy on 8th picture and the 10th picture is different?! Hmmm... Did he use a transformation magic or something?

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
The guy on 8th picture and the 10th picture is different?! Hmmm... Did he use a transformation magic or something?
Not sure about exact conditions to trigger them, but there are events where you 'lend' girls to some guy, so that's probably it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm struck at 4th floor, how did you passed ?
I edited the map, when I went to edit the image names.
There was a comment above that post that mentioned another way; not sure how it works though.

Not sure about exact conditions to trigger them, but there are events where you 'lend' girls to some guy, so that's probably it.
Yup, some cloaked person appears near the cafe and asks you to lend the student. If you do, you'll get some gold and CG. Don't know if it does anything with the story though, since I didn't bother with it.
Believe they appear on certain days, in the evening, but didn't bother with making a note of it.

i just want to know if this game is playable even with 4th floor bug
Technically, since you don't need to explore the dungeon, but you miss out on the 2nd ending [beating the end game boss before he appears], as well as better farming.
Basically all cg can be achieved without doing the dungeon, besides the 5 people one. -- Aka the last image on the first post. Possibly the 'true' or harem ending.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
There was a comment above that post that mentioned another way; not sure how it works though.

Yup, some cloaked person appears near the cafe and asks you to lend the student. If you do, you'll get some gold and CG. Don't know if it does anything with the story though, since I didn't bother with it.
Believe they appear on certain days, in the evening, but didn't bother with making a note of it.

Technically, since you don't need to explore the dungeon, but you miss out on the 2nd ending [beating the end game boss before he appears], as well as better farming.
Basically all cg can be achieved without doing the dungeon, besides the 5 people one. -- Aka the last image on the first post. Possibly the 'true' or harem ending.
so the dveloper released a bugged game ? or we have a old verison ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
so the dveloper released a bugged game ? or we have a old verison ?
Not sure, since I didn't buy the game, but I'm assuming they messed up the map and/or thought diagonal movement would have allowed you to move through there. From what I saw, there was no event to allow you access to the stairs, but I only did a quick look, aka found the map then changed that section of walls to tiles.

For the image bit, it was probably just my fonts being a issue.

charlez

Nov 5, 2017

If you edited the map you could share it and call it BUG FIX...

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you edited the map you could share it and call it BUG FIX...
lol, don't remember the map name, so it'd have to be the full folder. And not too sure about the image name changes I did. But here ya go:

Ps. I was lazy and zipped the whole game folder up, so you may want to delete/overwrite the saves/commonsave; note it's not a full save, since I didn't bother to finish the game.

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
lol, don't remember the map name, so it'd have to be the full folder. And not too sure about the image name changes I did. But here ya go:

Ps. I was lazy and zipped the whole game folder up, so you may want to delete/overwrite the saves/commonsave; note it's not a full save, since I didn't bother to finish the game.
thanks man

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i beat the game within 2 days. my party is at lvl 15 before tackling the last 2 bosses.
i wont be surprised if someone beat it in a day.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes