passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Heya nice game so far. Hope you'll work a bit on the grammar though, it's "Did you want" not "Did you wanted", or "Did it happen" instead of "Did it happened".
Thanks for the help and glad you liked it. English is my second language, so I might get things wrong from time to time. Also, can you point me where in the game those mistakes are? I tried to look for them but didn't find them.

Hello! Already have ntr route for pink haired girl after this update?
No, this update we had a few ntr-related events for Ayumi (Black haired girl :p ).

• Hey there
Reactions: K115 and Kisarashi
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the help and glad you liked it. English is my second language, so I might get things wrong from time to time. Also, can you point me where in the game those mistakes are? I tried to look for them but didn't find them.
I remember the "Did you wanted" was from the Yoko scene in the locker room. I noticed the mistake a couple of times specifically with "did", so I think a search through the dialog for the times where you use "did" could be helpful :)

Reactions: passhonQ

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Kinda. She is supposed to be a main character in the story, but she won't be a 'main target' for the Board.
Questions, can I corrupt and expose only the secondary characters to the board and the 4 main girls, can the other approach that is cited in the main description be used? and the main question will there be a Harem final, yes or no?

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Questions, can I corrupt and expose only the secondary characters to the board and the 4 main girls, can the other approach that is cited in the main description be used? and the main question will there be a Harem final, yes or no?
You would have to find a compromise and somewhat expose the main girls a little. Otherwise the board's satisfaction would quickly decay and the game would result in game-over.

There will be, however, some key points in the story where you'll be able to go against the board's wishes and protect the main girls from exposing themselves or doing extreme acts, which would result in an alternate story path. So, yes, you can go against the 'Board and choose another approach'.

As for a 'Harem Final'. I don't want to spoil endings, but yeah, you can romance the Main Girls. Not the Secondary Characters, though. They might still like you and it'll change some events if they do, but it won't be a deep relationship with them. So, if you consider just the main girls a 'harem final', then yeah, sure.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
You would have to find a compromise and somewhat expose the main girls a little. Otherwise the board's satisfaction would quickly decay and the game would result in game-over.

There will be, however, some key points in the story where you'll be able to go against the board's wishes and protect the main girls from exposing themselves or doing extreme acts, which would result in an alternate story path. So, yes, you can go against the 'Board and choose another approach'.

As for a 'Harem Final'. I don't want to spoil endings, but yeah, you can romance the Main Girls. Not the Secondary Characters, though. They might still like you and it'll change some events if they do, but it won't be a deep relationship with them. So, if you consider just the main girls a 'harem final', then yeah, sure.
The game has incredible potential. The management system is well thought out, and I can't wait to explore it further. I also hope that later on we'll be able to recruit teachers (including the famous colleague), influence them further, see what's going on with the relationship with the former headmistress and so on. The idea of impregnating girls could also be interesting to implement. I can't wait to see how it all evolves. I really like Haruka, the best girl so far. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: K115 and passhonQ

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
hi we will can have ntr sex scenes for them all girls??,even your assistant,Emiko and Kaori?,also do you can get NTR if you increase the purple lust number heart even if you have a high number on the pink heart love?

Personally, in sharing enabled or disabled, I would have liked more options like: I refuse (enabled sharing)
punch him (disabled sharing), any negative option but that would allow you to activate sharing as an NTR, by the way, if you don't activate sharing there can still be ntr? You can see the students having sex with each other on the cameras even without sharing ?

Last edited:

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
hi we will can have ntr sex scenes for them all girls??,even your assistant,Emiko and Kaori?,also do you can get NTR if you increase the purple lust number heart even if you have a high number on the pink heart love?

Personally, in sharing enabled or disabled, I would have liked more options like: I refuse (enabled sharing)
punch him (disabled sharing), any negative option but that would allow you to activate sharing as an NTR, by the way, if you don't share there can still be ntr? You can see the students having sex with each other on the cameras even without sharing ?
The main girls won't cheat behind MC's back, as in without them knowing that he knows, and knowing that he allows it/encourages it.

The assistant and Emiko are currently major characters, and will have scenes eventually, probably NTR scenes as well.

The pink heart means how much a girl loves the MC, and the purple heart means how much the girl is willing to do. They can both be high without any problems, or just one being high and the other low, w/e. Usually, if you want NTR scenes, the purple heart will be more important, but that's not always the case, it'll all depend on the scene's context.

If you disable sharing, there will be no NTR scenes and even some choices will be hidden, as well as some dialogue changes. I do plan on eventually adding an option to enable/disable sharing midway through a game and not have to rely on that particular choice.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How far do you plan on going with that whole corruption/training gig?
I see prostitution in planned tags, so we will be able to whore the girls out right? That's great news for me.
So what happens after i turn the entire academy into my whore training facility?
Will that be the end-game, or will you go further?
Say, what about auctioning the girls off to various rich piggies to be their pets/sex slaves after thoroughly training them?
Something like that on the table? :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: mynamepaul

K115

Jun 3, 2018
I played through a few days ago and only now pushed through my laziness to write an actual full review, it has been some time since a game has wow'd me into wanting to write an in-depth review so I just wanted it to be known, this is a very interesting VN you're doing, and it looks to be crazy ambitious but I enjoyed what there is right now content-wise. Will follow on for more updates. Wish you luck passhon! :D

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The main girls won't cheat behind MC's back, as in without them knowing that he knows, and knowing that he allows it/encourages it.

The assistant and Emiko are currently major characters, and will have scenes eventually, probably NTR scenes as well.

The pink heart means how much a girl loves the MC, and the purple heart means how much the girl is willing to do. They can both be high without any problems, or just one being high and the other low, w/e. Usually, if you want NTR scenes, the purple heart will be more important, but that's not always the case, it'll all depend on the scene's context.

If you disable sharing, there will be no NTR scenes and even some choices will be hidden, as well as some dialogue changes. I do plan on eventually adding an option to enable/disable sharing midway through a game and not have to rely on that particular choice.
I see, I'm more into adding an option that allows us to choose if we want or not have ntr on the main girls too,but it's my opinion.
I must say that it game remember me on some way custom order maid,we wil lcan we hire teachers? Will new students be added with time? Would it be nice to see hidden sex scenes on cameras,New scenes over time, but repeatable.
Also,Who are the main girls? The three girls that we have as a target of interest?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes