VN Ren'Py Abandoned Absolutely Haunting [v0.3.16] [Mindshard Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

The above post seems to be the last any one has heard or seen these devs, probably going to drop my patronage on this one...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, they haven't been heard from for a month. I only know one person that was a patron and he dropped it a week ago.

Doesn't look like this is going to go anywhere.

U

User_10739

Yeah, they haven't been heard from for a month. I only know one person that was a patron and he dropped it a week ago.

Doesn't look like this is going to go anywhere.
I am a patron but I guess it's time to bail...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
That's a shame - I thought this had real possibilities and was not your run of the mill story/VN...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I agree, it had a massive amount of potential.

No idea why they haven't carried on.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Updating to let people know this project is still active. The writer is currently on break, but I've done some polish to the game in the meantime. It gives a glimpse of some of the new systems for upcoming releases. It may be buggy in places.

The latest build, version 0.2.14, is .

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Updating to let people know this project is still active. The writer is currently on break, but I've done some polish to the game in the meantime. It gives a glimpse of some of the new systems for upcoming releases. It may be buggy in places.

The latest build, version 0.2.14, is .
That is fantastic news.

It would have been a shame for something that has started with that much promise to have been dropped for good.

Reactions: ponyguy

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Nice to see it's still alive :).

BTW, anyone know how to get to the spanking content. Hit everything else on the list that's 'in' so far.
Wondering if it's one of those games where making a choice 20 min ago at the start of the game, is the switch that opens up that side path when you think it did nothing heh.

polisummer

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
This one brings back the gallery to the main menu, along with some minor fixes throughout the game. And more good news: the writer is back from break!

Reactions: Twistty and ponyguy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This one brings back the gallery to the main menu, along with some minor fixes throughout the game. And more good news: the writer is back from break!
Good I gotta get my dick wet and get these sows knocked up with my demon spawn already >:)

Reactions: ponyguy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Sexual Content & Fetishes -

Purple - Currently Implemented
Red - Future plans!

- Voyeurism
- Creampies (Impregnation)
- Mild BDSM
- Spanking
- Vanilla M/F
- Titfuck
- '69'
- Exhibitionism
- Possession/Mind Dom

- Mindbreak
- Netorare (NTR)
- Group (M/F/F)

And..........you lost me at......Netorare (NTR)!!!

Have a a enjoyable break

Reactions: setter6

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
- Sexual Content & Fetishes -

Purple - Currently Implemented
Red - Future plans!

- Voyeurism
- Creampies (Impregnation)
- Mild BDSM
- Spanking
- Vanilla M/F
- Titfuck
- '69'
- Exhibitionism
- Possession/Mind Dom

- Mindbreak
- Netorare (NTR)
- Group (M/F/F)

And..........you lost me at......Netorare (NTR)!!!

Have a a enjoyable break
Before you go and ya lost me maybe you should find out if it's optional or will be disabled?

Jul 9, 2017
A shame that this game is shelved. I really hope development continues I was looking forward to playing this game.

tiresias

Jun 20, 2017
Development is slow due but the Patron version is up to 0.2.7 (if anyone has it please share!). I wouldn't call this game dead just yet as the developer recently posted this:

"I appreciate everyone that's taken the time to message and ask if I'm okay, offer support, advice, or just state that they're there. It's meant the world to me when I didn't have much left to be happy about. I'm going to repay that kindness by putting every free hour I have into these projects (and with current circumstances, I've found that I have a fair bit of that now...)

Stay tuned, I need to remember how to sail the ship, but it hasn't sunk yet..."

I have hope! The game looks pretty polished for being in such early stages.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote