• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Absolute Submission!? Ninja Exam! ~Womb Climax Contract, Sex Slave Transformation!?~ [Tanoshiitake]

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
RJ311916_img_main (1).png
Overview:
Kokona is a cheeky yet strong-willed girl who is attending a prestigious ninja academy in order to compete with her older sister. Kuroya is a boy attending the same academy, he's a contrarian with many insecurities, but he is a master of Lovemaking-Jutsu. The two always end up getting in each other's way, as a result are always at each other's throats. And unfortunately due to fate, the two of them end up paired together for the one time only Genin exam! Yet despite this Kokona decide that she needs to preserve in order to prove that she is ever bit as good as her sister! However Kuroya received a powerful ninja tool from the village chief before the exam, and this tool has the power to bend Kokona to his will. If she defies him, the penalty is a womb climax. And so the exam begins...

Developer: Tanoshiitake
Censored: Yes (for now)
Version: Final
Link:

Update:

I just wanted to announce this game will be released with a complete English translation. This game I think is very good hence why I decided to translate it. I already finished the translation in its entirety since I liked it so much I kind of blazed through it. I expect this to be posted very soon once we finish proofreading it. Also if people request I can look into doing other games by this dev. But tbh this game is my favourite one they've made so far. Hands down.

Well if anything I hope this gives you something to look forward to. If you want more update or suggest joining the discord. The link is in my signature. :BootyTime:

wefilshai

Oct 6, 2021
+1

Definitely appreciate more translations. If you don't mind, please translate Propagation War next.