EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
APCBanner.png

Overview:
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely. Explore the kingdom of Bellute and use your demonic magic to have some fun. Your spells can even change the nature of the game itself, and allow you to toggle fetish tags on or off as you desire.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: moriAPC - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extra:

screenshot84.png screenshot71.png screenshot75.png screenshot59.png screenshot52.png screenshot88.png Screenshot12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The absolute power of MS paint!

edit: I guess I should clarify at this point that this game's original art really looked like a MS paint job lol. The art has come a long way, and the gameplay has always been quite good as a power tripping fuck em all game.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
If anyone is interested in chatting about the game... check out our server! I always post the most recent information there right away.

---

I'm working on the game regularly again!
Remind me to rewrite the list below, because it's way outdated and is probably not even listing half of the content in the game...

--

Major Characters
Kath: 5 CG, 1 Animation, 10+ Scenes. Pregnancy, Birth, and Pregnant Sex
Queen: 4 CG, 10 Scenes+, Pregnant Sex and Birth events, Monsters and Human content.
Elf Goddess: 2 CG, 3.5 Scenes
Cherry: 2 CG, 5 Date Scenes, 3 Bathing Scenes, 3+ Sex Scenes. Pregnancy, Birth.
Witch: 1+ CG, 2+ Sex Scenes. Pregnancy, Birth, Egg Laying.

Minor Characters
Mea: 2 Scenes, 1 CG. Pregnancy and Birth.
Sylvia: 1 CG, 2 Sex Scenes, Pregnancy and Roaming Yandere Events
Anne: 4 Sex Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth. Monsters and Human content.
Hstrvx: 3 CG, 2 Sex Scenes + Pregnant Sex
Frylitia: 1 CG, 1 Battle Scene, 4+ Sex Scenes, Multiple Preg+Birth
Harpy: 1 Battle Scene, 2+ Sex Scenes, Pregnancy, and Birth with CG and limited animation!
Mimic: A unique CG and Portrait, but no scenes yet.
Catgirl: 1 Scene, but no CG.
Garnet: 1 Battle Scene, 1 Sex Scene, Public Options + Pregnancy
Piney: 1 CG, 3+ Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth
Slut: Three Possible Paths, Multiple Endings, Lots of scenes along the way!
Prince: 1 Duel
Elves: 7 Minor Elves with 15+ Scenes between them. Repeated pregnancy and birth.
Humans: 10+ Minor Humans with lots of scenes, pregnancy, and birth.

Last edited:

knivesthe

May 13, 2017
Thanks! I know my art is pretty amateur but I plan to improve it as I'm working on the game. It's already much better than it was last year and I know I can do even better.

Here's everything in the game right now:

The Queen
Take over the kingdom of Bellute by overthrowing the king, and chose what to do with the Queen. You can have sex with her in the throne room in front of everyone, or send her back to the tower right away. Contains exhibition, rape, impregnation. Some minor NTR stuff if you really want to humiliate the king. She has a pregnant version.

Kath
Go back to your home village and visit the inn there. You can meet your mother. If you're not into incest, you can turn the "Hide Incest" option on, and she's no longer your mother. Mentions of impregnation, but no pregnant version yet. Incest. Consensual. Some Exhibitionism if you talk to her behind the counter and really go for it.

Cherry
If you head to the city there's a really small map for right now, and you can meet your sister here. Go on a little date with her. There's no sexual content added for Cherry yet.

If you're wondering about some of the weird maps, there's a reason for that. I want the player to be able to save the game and when they load into the next version I don't want them to appear in the middle of a building and get stuck.

By the way... Some of my tags got removed when the thread was moved, I'm not sure exactly why yet. Hopefully that was just a misunderstanding, but the pregnancy and other content -is- already in the game. You just have to go for it. Use your spells, etc.
I appluad your valiant effort. I will give your game a download and attempt a jerk or two.

Keep trying.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is proof that a good erotic game doesn't always need grind or RPG elements, just interesting choices.
You play as an evil, overpowered MC, so don't expect things to really challenge you.

The art is pretty different, but it has a definite charm to it.

It's ambitious and has a lot of kinks, and choices, there are lots of taboo features, mainly rape and pregnancy system. Despite the fetishes might not be for everyone, this game is actually good. (y)

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
People are 100% going to complain non stop about the art, but I like what's here so far. This feels earnest and if you can actually get a few builds out ill probably sub to our patreon for a bit (I like supporting creators, but these days I've seen a few too many 1 or 2 release titles that then sit there for months without updates to give anything immediately)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for all of the replies so far! I will say though this is not my "starting line." I have been writing and coding for over 15 years. I'm just not a professional artist. Although I guess my problem has always been that the art is the first thing people look at.

If you're at all interested in what is going on with APC definitely keep that in mind: The writing and gameplay is the main draw here.

Once this is goin if it gets an apk version im definately in, looks good and even the artwork is atleast a welcome change of pace to everything else lately, keep it up
That's for android right? I haven't thought too much about different operating systems yet, but I could see myself at least looking into it in the future. I was already thinking about whether I can do something for Linux users or not.

bad Intentions, which is a knock off of a game which was a copy of another game which was used in a patreon scam.
I can't really speak for that but I can say this is not a knock off or a copy of anything. Everything that went into this game was created entirely by me, with the exception of the base RTP stuff that I'm using for now as I gradually add my own art assets. I'm going to continue releasing content for free -- definitely a really bad scam if it is a scam.

Mostly, I just wanted to share my work with other people and get some feedback about what things people would like to see in the game. I've written a lot of material in the past but haven't shared much of my erotic writing before except with a few friends. If people actually play it and share their thoughts, I would be happy with that. :D

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for all of the replies so far! I will say though this is not my "starting line." I have been writing and coding for over 15 years. I'm just not a professional artist. Although I guess my problem has always been that the art is the first thing people look at.

If you're at all interested in what is going on with APC definitely keep that in mind: The writing and gameplay is the main draw here.

That's for android right? I haven't thought too much about different operating systems yet, but I could see myself at least looking into it in the future. I was already thinking about whether I can do something for Linux users or not.

I can't really speak for that but I can say this is not a knock off or a copy of anything. Everything that went into this game was created entirely by me, with the exception of the base RTP stuff that I'm using for now as I gradually add my own art assets. I'm going to continue releasing content for free -- definitely a really bad scam if it is a scam.

Mostly, I just wanted to share my work with other people and get some feedback about what things people would like to see in the game. I've written a lot of material in the past but haven't shared much of my erotic writing before except with a few friends. If people actually play it and share their thoughts, I would be happy with that. :D

Yea mate for android, afew rpgm games have android ports but im super unsure on how to do it myself haha, either way keep up the good work

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I can't get 6 EXP on my dates with Cherry, is that meant to be or am I just screwing up? If so, what are the right answers?

Reactions: MoriAPC

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Its not as if a good, successful game/creator launching with weak art is unprecedented. Go look up an old version of Adventure High by hypnochanger to see what I mean. Then go check his patreon and never give up.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I can't get 6 EXP on my dates with Cherry, is that meant to be or am I just screwing up? If so, what are the right answers?
It is possible, yep, but some of the answers are tricky.

1: Doesn't matter, Cherry will drag you off to the date no matter what you say.
2: "At least I'll get to look at them..." +1 EXP, this makes her laugh.
3: "...Alright." If you say you can't afford it, the date ends, and you get no more EXP.
4: "You look good." +1 EXP. Cherry prefers if you answer her instead of the painter.
5: "Oh? So it's a date?" +1 EXP, this makes her laugh.
6: "Of course." or "If you're nice." Both give +1 EXP. I consider "If you're nice" to be the 'best' answer because it makes her laugh again.
7: "My years of torment will all end soon..." +1 EXP

^ That is probably the one that people will have the most trouble getting. Cherry has the ability to sense whenever Raptor is lying, and she usually gets annoyed if you lie to her. If you say "I'm fine." she'll know you were thinking about other stuff. This is expanded upon more in the second date, but I added this little part as foreshadowing for that and to make it a little harder to get a perfect first date. If you end with 5/6 EXP you'll only have to buy her one gift and you get a unique scene for it.

8: Steal a Kiss. You need 3 or more EXP to get the kiss, but if you're going for a perfect date you should already have 5. If you get the kiss, you'll get another +1 EXP for 6 total.

Its not as if a good, successful game/creator launching with weak art is unprecedented. Go look up an old version of Adventure High by hypnochanger to see what I mean. Then go check his patreon and never give up.
Thanks! Honestly, the more feedback I receive, the more inspired I will feel to work on the game. I know myself well enough to know this. The amount of work I get done on my previous writing projects, how frequently I updated, was always based on how active the readers were. The best kind of feedback I can get right now is along the lines of:

"I wish there was a catgirl in the game."
"It would be cool if there was a footjob scene with (character)"
"That random NPC at (location) looks good, will there be more stuff to do with her later on?"

These are the kind of remarks I'm going to have in mind when I'm working on versions 0.11 and 0.12

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes