about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.96.6_03.04

- Game version changed to "0.96.6"!!!
- According to your wishes, we have redone the game mechanics of lending in the bank. Also fixed a bug that occurred when repaying the loan simultaneously with cash and money that is on the bank card.
- Added for MC the ability to take a loan from the bank on the security of her car. For this we had to make significant changes to the game mechanics of lending. If you would like us to add to the game the possibility for MC to take a loan from the bank against the security of her flat write us about it.
- We have finalised the new game mechanics of MC working as a hotel maid. We have completely abandoned the old version of these mechanics, wanting to give you a new feeling and experience.
Let's take a look at the main changes and innovations in the work done.
- All maid work, depending on the MC's experience, is divided into 4 stages. The first stage is familiarisation, where the MC has no experience in this field at all. The player will not be required to have any education or a certificate of completion, so getting a job as a maid will not be difficult. Naturally, she will be looked up to and for the most part she will have the dirtiest and most difficult job. It will be a tough period that can last up to 10 days. The second stage is training. Under the guidance of more experienced workers, the MC will learn the ins and outs of her profession. At this stage, there will not yet be opportunities to communicate with clients and receive bonuses, but the work will become more profiled. The next two stages will be a full-fledged job as a maid, but they will have differences in bonuses, access to certain functions and communication with clients, as the level of experience will play an important role here.
- One of the innovations is the ability to sleep in a hotel after a shift. In fact, the MC can shut himself off from the outside world and focus on making money without worrying about food, rent or a place to sleep.
- New in-game bonus mechanics have been made. The MC now has the ability to not only receive tips from satisfied customers, but also find items or food left behind by them. Found items will be accumulated in the MC bag as gifts, as they can be given to NPCs. You can also give them to a pawnshop and get money for them.
- Separately made a storyline of interaction with the administrator of the institution. Poorly done work or guest complaints will constantly force MC to interact with him. We have tried to provide you with a full range of opportunities to influence the administrator of the institution with the help of charm or bribery, so that you do not lose your job. As a last resort, the MC will have the opportunity to express her dislike to him before he sacks her.
- A new game mechanic of communicating with hotel guests has been made. A pretty maid and lonely NPCs together in a hotel room - there's plenty of room for your imagination to run wild or even open up new ways to earn money.
- A new game mechanic of peeking at the hotel guests has been made. With keys to all the doors, it will be hard for the MC to curb his curiosity.
- As the MC's experience grows, you'll see the inner world of the hotel change, various new features become available and no shift will be like the previous one.
- At the moment, working as an maid is available in test mode. You will be able to test it in all 4 stages and even live in the hotel for a while, observing all the changes described above.

11e.png

We look forward to receiving your comments so that we can fix bugs or make changes to this mechanic before it is fully added to the game in the next version.
- Added new files to the game to visualize the events taking place.
- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
A two-room apartment in the Center, all rooms have been completely renovated, I just don’t see the bedroom, is this a mistake or what??? And at night I don’t see my boyfriend who is in the bedroom?

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
A two-room apartment in the Center, all rooms have been completely renovated, I just don’t see the bedroom, is this a mistake or what??? And at night I don’t see my boyfriend who is in the bedroom?
The lounge doubles as a bedroom unless you get an apartment with a separate bedroom

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
The lounge doubles as a bedroom unless you get an apartment with a separate bedroom
How to understand (with a separate bedroom?). I bought a two-room apartment, when I was renovating I saw the bedroom and other rooms. When I finished renovating all the rooms, the bedroom disappeared. Was this in version 0.95.8?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
How to understand (with a separate bedroom?). I bought a two-room apartment, when I was renovating I saw the bedroom and other rooms. When I finished renovating all the rooms, the bedroom disappeared. Was this in version 0.95.8?
Maybe it's a bug! Did I understand you correctly that the second room, the bedroom, disappeared after it was renovated?

Pbs-1

Jul 15, 2018
How can I watch scenes of sex while pregnant?
I looked in the folder but it's just a scene in the bathroom, I got pregnant with a cheat and watched the sex scene but it didn't show up in the folder.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to speed up the apartment remodeling? I've just started enough plays that it's become irritating to have to wait so long for them to finish.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
about_it Why I can't put "0" in minutes ? It says I can to put only between 1 and 59...

And I want to cancel the minute when I click "set MINUTES" by accident, it forces you to put "1"...

screenshot.jpg

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is it possible to improve your acting skills only at the Palace of Culture or are there other options?
Only when you start performing at the House of Culture. At some point it'll be hinted that you're welcome at the studio in the Western district. You can go there and audition and sign up with an agency who'll get you some minor parts and commercials etc.

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
How can I watch scenes of sex while pregnant?
I looked in the folder but it's just a scene in the bathroom, I got pregnant with a cheat and watched the sex scene but it didn't show up in the folder.
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to do everything all at once yet.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes