Abandoned Forum but the game is still being updated

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
My game was put on this site, not that I am complaining since it is pointless, but the people in charge of the forum keeps abandoning it even as I update it. The ownership keeps changing too, but then they too abandon it.
So you get the forum a couple of versions behind the current one.
Could I somehow get control of it? Since I would prefer it be update if here at all.
https://f95zone.to/threads/non-monstrum-v0-06-0b-malum-oculus.7824/

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
talk to a moderator.

game threads get updated only if someone requests for it or an update (download)link is provided.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I do post update links, but nothing happens. Also where can I contact a moderator?
sometimes posts get overlooked. use the report button to get an uploader/mod's attention. or you could also post an update request here with the "update" prefix.

go to the main forum page, on the top right section you can see the moderators who are online>"start conversation"

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
sometimes posts get overlooked. use the report button to get an uploader/mod's attention. or you could also post an update request here with the "update" prefix.

go to the main forum page, on the top right section you can see the moderators who are online>"start conversation"
Thx

Reactions: u z i