VN Onhold Abaddon's awakening

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Title: Nicole My son'sfiance It will be called: Abaddon´s awakening.
vista.png
Overview:
What happens if you put a teenager who enjoys spying on women, a young girl who loses her mother's inheritance, and a demon impatient to destroy humanity in a blender?
Find out for yourself.

Developer: TYHEADSDEV (Erokan)
Discord: doscabezas#9776

Language: Spanish, English

Changes in version:
I added images because it was the first thing they let out when I first posted.

The text is in English but it is not my natural language.

The chapters are not finished yet there may be changes during the process.

I am working hard on rebuilding.
The name of the thread will change.
I'm learning how to use Daz to deliver better renderings and better scenes.
Downloads

Previews:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Erokan, why did you repost exactly the same "package" (with no in-game images) of your game-in-progress?
Are you not satisfied with your old post (a few weeks back, if im not wrong)?
This one, apart from having zero improvements regarding game-progress, as far as I can see, brings nothing new in relation to thread formatting/posting either.
If you wanna to have thread for your game-in-progress, please, do post your development log HERE, as this shouldnt be the place for it.
Thanks.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Erokan, why did you repost exactly the same "package" (with no in-game images) of your game-in-progress?
This one, apart from having zero improvements regarding game-progress, as far as I can see, brings nothing new in relation to thread formatting/posting either.
If you wanna to have thread for your game-in-progress, please, do post your development log HERE, as this shouldnt be the place for it.
Thanks.
I'm really sorry and I apologize for so many mistakes, I was guided by what another friend was saying in the previous post, I tried to move it but couldn't. sorry.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Edited i see nothing on the game :KEK:

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks.
good eye

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience I am struggling to solve the problem with the illustrations, I added 6 renders, I am working on another 4 right now.
these images would have to appear.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience I am struggling to solve the problem with the illustrations, I added 6 renders, I am working on another 4 right now.
these images would have to appear.

Take our time, post your game when it's ready

Reactions: Droid Productions

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Take our time, post your game when it's ready
this is something i must agree with!;)
he certainly takes someones time by reposting his unfinished product out of its place, i would say.
there is no rush, though, repost it as many times as you wanna, it looks nice in the request thread:KEK:
on more serious note, Erokan no one has anything against you, take your time and improve/finish your game/first release as best as you can, yet, this section should be for requesting game -updates, finding (finished) game versions, or requesting (finished) game versions to be posted in the games section.
for game-developing-diary yoy have the thread Ive posted above.
unless you wanna to make fun of yourself, as some early advertising or something....you know, how the saying goes - there is no such thing as bad advertising.
for now you are not bad at that area, at all:BootyTime:
edit.
to make it easier, for you moved it to developing/general section.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks.
please check the update.