C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Hi! I've been playing this lately and got some questions, sorry if anyone have answered this before..

It's possible to get the true ending if anyone dies? I'll like to try to get the mystery box on my third run but the guide says you need someone to run away or die to get all the keys needed (also when can somebody run away? haven't seen that yet, only some deaths)

Leaving the endings aside, in case of losing a partner how does the replacement works? I know another will join but I wonder if it's random or how it works (when happens or who choose to appear?), mostly want to know this to plan which extra CG's I could unlock depending on which characters I have.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hi! I've been playing this lately and got some questions, sorry if anyone have answered this before..

It's possible to get the true ending if anyone dies? I'll like to try to get the mystery box on my third run but the guide says you need someone to run away or die to get all the keys needed (also when can somebody run away? haven't seen that yet, only some deaths)

Leaving the endings aside, in case of losing a partner how does the replacement works? I know another will join but I wonder if it's random or how it works (when happens or who choose to appear?), mostly want to know this to plan which extra CG's I could unlock depending on which characters I have.
You can only get both the west wing and the east wing keys if you have someone from the other party join up with you. This sadly requires one of your party members to either run away or die beforehand. There are set points where a party member will join up with you in the Main Wing. The easiest one to trigger would be to take a hammer and break open a wall in hallway just before the clock tower.

I've never had someone run away and I gave up trying to trigger the event on my own. From what I gather, one of your party members needs to become hopeless before you start the main wing section of the game. I can't say for certainty, but hopelessness is definitely a requirement and this event only occurs in the main wing.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018

To get the mystery box on my own run, I had Seijiro and Mia. Killed off Seijiro in combat using a doll or something? that causes a level of horror when used to kill him quickly and easily.

Shortly thereafter, I went to a save room in an up-down hallway and Kippei jumped out at me and joined me. Can't exactly remember where that hallway was since its been a couple years, but I know it was in the Main Hall.

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Hi again! Thanks for your answers, I went ahead and did the mystery box run to see how would go (spoilers maybe?)

I had Seijiro and Kippei as team, first I tried letting Seijiro die just before the Main Hall part, he got killed by fear incarnate and afterwards everyone else also died in the dungeon...Kippei then became hopeless and Mia came as last partner.
Then I decided to try again, this time let Seijiro die in random battles after arriving at the Main Hall. After that I got an event in the maid restroom where Yachika join me.
Finally I got the mystery box and funny enough while I didn't get the true ending and everyone died I did get the 'good' epilogue with Kippei as only survivor. xD

Now I guess I'll try to get the harem route, this game surely have a lot of replay value!

Reactions: Beyo

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Where the hell do I find rosary? Where's the exact southwestern room in the guide? I keep looking for it and somehow fighting the fear incarnate instead.

maskoning

Feb 27, 2018
I'm stuck in the final battle of true ending, when yuki transforms she keeps attacking and doesn't let me do anything and defeats me, I don't know what to do.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I'm stuck in the final battle of true ending, when yuki transforms she keeps attacking and doesn't let me do anything and defeats me, I don't know what to do.
Iirc it's a bug if you use the shout command during your fight against your "monsterized friends." You just needs to beat them normally

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Is it possible to play in full-screen mode? For some unknown reason, my game is a tiny window and I can't figure out how to enlarge it.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
What is MEM and DOT?
For MEM, I'm not 100% sure what it's shortened form of, but but I just call it "memory system."
Like what it said on the description, It remembers your "cursor". it's a feature that exist in most RPGMs. It will remember your last selection in battles. So if you used items/skill to end a battle for a specific character, for the next turn, your cursor/selection will starts there.

EG: You use Homura as pure tank and only use him to cover everyone. The next time it was his turn, your selection will starts at "cover" instead of the firstmost selection (attack). It's very useful in other RPG games where you just spam the same AOE skills to grind xp/money. But for this game, since Abaddon battle system is rather unique, it's not as useful, but it's still a nice feature to have.

winy017

Jan 4, 2021
I know everybody says this game isn't scary, but for me it's scary as fuck lol. I'm just like Seijiro. Scared of everything. I like it a lot but I will drop it for now just because I can't stand the feeling. I also find it quite hard to get the sex scenes and solve the puzzles without the guide, guess I'm really bad. Also, I saw one comment saying that we can fuck anything, so I downloaded the game for the first time thinking I could fuck even the spiders lol, which isn't the case. Fear incarnated for exemple, was something I thought would give me sex scenes, was not the case. Like, why is everybody acting as if this game is like lustful desires? It really isn't. I hope I don't get hate because of this comment, I'm not saying this game is bad at all. I just suck at it, got scary easily but I will surely play again in the future! Have a nice day

winy017

Jan 4, 2021
Also, I saw you guys up there saying that you never had an event where a party member runs away. It was so strange to me, since I got it right away. Seijiro left my party after fear incarnated event. He came back tho, but he was very strange. I still suspect that isn't him. I also couldn't get the hammer. In the guide it says that I would try to leave that cabin, and then the place would fall and leave the hammer's access free, but all this event didn't happened at all. I got to the grave in the little island but I needed a code, I looked for it in the guide, and in the game but couldn't find it. I'm literally stuck, because I can't leave this place at all, since the key was broken. This game is not only scary but really hard too lol.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The event where Seijiro leaves the party is unavoidable when going through the east wing route. What people mean is that there's a possible event where a hopeless party member runs away and must be found. Someone did mention that you can fuck anything, but they likely meant that there's pretty much a H-scene for every character. If you'd like to pick up the game another time, you can always use this comprehensive and extremely helpful .

Reactions: C-Time
May 21, 2018
Can someone recommend similar games to this? i really enjoyed this title
That is kind of a tall order, this game has alot of effort put into it and so far I don't see any other localized H Horror games with a close resemblance to Abaddon.

Well I have The Heart of Darkness and The Dead End but they are not quite the same.

Reactions: Sunri12

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
How do we get the snake key? The pillar in the chapel falls with a hole in the floor when you try to get to the key.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes