• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AA2 vs Koikatsu

Koikatsu or AA2?

• Koikatsu

Votes: 262 38.6%
  • Artificial Academy 2

Votes: 417 61.4%

• Total voters

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
AA2 offers older graphism but with decent and numerous sex scenes and animations and more gameplay :
- You can play male or female, student or teacher.
- You can swap the main character at begin of the day.
- You can fight, invites peoples in activity/fun etc...
- NTR (You may have to compete for your love one(s) with other student, you can cheat with other people too)

I strongly recommend using AA2Mini.

Koikatsu has more modern graphism, more way to customize your Waifu but less sex animation and less gameplay. Your are the only dude of the school.

Jofur

May 22, 2018
AA2.
Koikatsu isn't really a game. More a "virtual showroom" similar to Honey Select, only instead of buttons you walk around a world. I love the graphics and the characters you can create with it. Man, they could have made such an amazing sequel to AA2 instead using this tech if they just tried a bit instead of giving up halfway through development like usual. Making characters is fun, but it loses a lot of it's appeal fast since you can't really do anything with those characters.

Reactions: Dopplyn

thechosenone729

Nov 20, 2018
aa2
-faster to load
-tons of mods
-easy to mod
-more gameplay and interactions
-speed (Koi without ssd loads too long AA2 is loaded in minute)
-lot of cards.

Reactions: VasileCluj

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
In terms of gameplay, AA2 is better.
BUT AA2 character models are considerably worse than Koikatsu models, that game is just too old.
Take a look at all those indie VN games made with Koikatsu, they look amazing. And almost nobody is using AA2 for this purpose.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
KKS add not so much into gameplay. You have to collect "discussion topic" randomly and use them to gain affection on the girl. There are events like playing game, tourism, eating with the girl, but just the conversation part before and after is shown.

Nisshin87

May 17, 2019
Koikatsu has excellent model customization while AA2 offers great gameplay, interactions. I do miss AA2 but it's just too old to run so my vote for KK.