A Zombie's life 1.0 beta

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Savegame editor

just need to find out what values are for what

jxtaposeuser444

Nov 20, 2023
just want to ask does anyone have save files for this game.
ive been looking a lot for info but sadly nothing

from here i get that the OG links and thread got banned. You can honestly find it on the patereon and on other sites though they may have the older versions (or newer idk)

i think xgames has a primative version but again better to get the updated version on the patereon itself and support the dev

ive been looking for info on if choices matter like:
-telling Mrs. Perez if her husband is alive / signs or not
-if shooting son what happens (idk replay several times)
-if you don't have all the survivors with you
-who to chose to go with you to the hospital
-helping leslie and sasha or not

and one i wanna know is
-how to get the convince isabella option since they give you only 2 options of shooting isabella and get the harem ending (which has her in the artwork for some reason on the left side lmao)
or
have her make the cure which gives everyone a "happy" ending relatively speaking and society goes back to normal.

i know theres a guide in the game files but it doesn't state exactly what to do how it affects the game etc.

Reactions: Moonman1

jxtaposeuser444

Nov 20, 2023
if anyone knows how to convince isabella please lmk. It's such a headache as well as in some areas like the sealed door where you find the dog and the big zombie you just find at the sealed entrance. There is also the gate that can be forever reienforced apparently.

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
ive been looking a lot for info but sadly nothing

from here i get that the OG links and thread got banned. You can honestly find it on the patereon and on other sites though they may have the older versions (or newer idk)

i think xgames has a primative version but again better to get the updated version on the patereon itself and support the dev

ive been looking for info on if choices matter like:
-telling Mrs. Perez if her husband is alive / signs or not
-if shooting son what happens (idk replay several times)
-if you don't have all the survivors with you
-who to chose to go with you to the hospital
-helping leslie and sasha or not

and one i wanna know is
-how to get the convince isabella option since they give you only 2 options of shooting isabella and get the harem ending (which has her in the artwork for some reason on the left side lmao)
or
have her make the cure which gives everyone a "happy" ending relatively speaking and society goes back to normal.

i know theres a guide in the game files but it doesn't state exactly what to do how it affects the game etc.
Seems like i have play it all over from the begining.