3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
No matter what I did my wife always ended up having my Name. The protagonist kept referring to her as "John" the default name that is supposed to be the protagonist. Anyone else have this issue?
Edit: Playing on PC btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenericScreenName

Taifling51

Apr 20, 2020
A good alternative for Wife Adventures - The Control App, is more laconic at the start, maybe because of the intro. If there is a variety in the control of the mind and, in principle the control of the wife, it will be cool. Тhe depravity of all the other females at the start is very embarrassing, it would be cooler if it happened gradually. Good luck to the author, I will keep an eye on the project, it looks interesting.

Reactions: recking1209

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
Great start. A few spelling errors and the names gets mixed up but I've already seen that it is getting addressed in next update. You should fix that clicking outside of the "phone" area will just immediately return you to the main menu. I'll follow this.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Why when I've set the text speed to max, because I want it to instantly appear rather than do some slow ass typerwriter effect.... is it still not instant? That's fairly infuriating.

When clicking through the text the game just ended with the first message when the guy said he was off to work. Had to go through more carefully for it to progress... happened again when the wife sent the extra photo and I was hitting enter to advance, I think it's that you've gotta click on the home icon at the end of a convo or it just exits. Happen another couple times as I'm having to hammer space to get the text to pop up at any reasonable speed, ehh.

I dunno how much content is in the as the above makes it kinda unbearable to slog through so I'll have to check back on the game another time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Interesting game. The only thing I didn't like is that all the girls are whores from the very beginning, and the fact that the whole story seems to be fixated on the stereotypical bbc.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
there will be more girls and not all of them will be sluts. for now there're only two women excluding the wife
So is the wife's friends who are now BBC sluts most likely thanks to someone else with the app gonna help corrupt the wife?

Reactions: recking1209

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Great start, but with a few bugs already mentioned. What is the name of the model who plays the wife?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more.
isn't this missing the Netorare tag?
Sounds like MCs wife is going to be on that app.

Reactions: The Pointman
Dec 1, 2022
I really liked the beginning of this game, even if I preferred that the corruption stage of the secretary and the friend's wife were less advanced and that we players could influence the advancement of the corruption of them and their husbands.
What I didn't like is the text isn't instantaneous and there's no way to skip text.

I really like the QoS fetish, I like feminization, I like taboos, humiliation and corruption. That said, I have to ask, is there a daughter and/or son of the MC that could be corrupted and/or slutified/feminized? Or even the wife's or MC's mother?

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes