• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Why he is coming up with an update with only one character storyline ....Previous updates includes all school/ home events...nowadays amount of renders in a single updates are getting shorter story wise (story is not that good too because focus remain on only one character storyline so other character story looks meh even if they are like sam story in last update..she gave him bra and the end), plus time he take to create unneccesary renders are longer than past. He use to give around 350-400 renders per update in the past covering 2-3 storyline.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Can't wait to see Sophia in that hot lingerie at Ava's house. What kind of lingerie she'll wear I wonder.

Very few people would understand how dark (& HOT ;)) it is to corrupt young minds but sadly we'll have to wait till oct-nov for that. AWAM thread would be on fire during the update development.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
with last weeks update she gave head(BJ) to daughter now im expecting the same for the hetero routes i mean if LP dont do that moving forward ALOT!! of people should be really really PISSED!!! off by that(myself included) and if they end of "Smashing" in the rework of the update in next update all hell will break loose but on the plus side you could say technically she "smashed" someone . i mean that is a step in the right direction i mean with SAM and Dylan closest either got to it was a Handy and speaking of that those updates it should of been some finger banging her to climax or something to that effect . lets hope moving forward it will be more BJs all around for all :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Imperius_9737

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
with last weeks update she gave head(BJ) to daughter now im expecting the same for the hetero routes i mean if LP dont do that moving forward ALOT!! of people should be really really PISSED!!! off by that(myself included) and if they end of "Smashing" in the rework of the update in next update all hell will break loose but on the plus side you could day technically she "smashed" someone . i mean that is a step in the right direction i mean with SAM and Dylan closest either got to it was a Handy and speaking of that those updates it should of been some finger banging her to climax or something to that effect . lets hope moving forward it will be more BJs all around for all :ROFLMAO:
If you follow AWAM and you’ve gone through the game you should realise that this is rather a woman friendly game (lesbian friendly I would say)… Sophia can easily tolerate advances from female characters. On the other hand she’s very defensive towards men.

Just look at LP’s announcement about the big events… there are 2 hetero events (where Sophia is not involved btw) and 4 lesbian.

On the upcoming update I’m expecting Ellie taking the active role for the missing part that will replace the scene with the boys. Afterwards she will ask Sophia to do the same to her and in this manner to connect the scenes.

Generally the lesbian events should have the following couples:
PD14: Sophia - Ellie
PD15: Sophia - Patricia
PD17: Sophia - Alyssa
PD19: Sophia - Nathalie

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
If you follow AWAM and you’ve gone through the game you should realise that this is rather a woman friendly game (lesbian friendly I would say)… Sophia can easily tolerate advances from female characters. On the other hand she’s very defensive towards men.

Just look at LP’s announcement about the big events… there are 2 hetero events (where Sophia is not involved btw) and 4 lesbian.

On the upcoming update I’m expecting Ellie taking the active role for the missing part that will replace the scene with the boys. Afterwards she will ask Sophia to do the same to her and in this manner to connect the scenes.

thats comparing apples to oranges what your saying is she loves pussy more than dick that is quite bias if you ask me if anything she acts that way with BOTH sexes not just men but reason he added all that lesbian stuff is to shut the women only people up for a while and make them happy just like he did with the hetero crowd now at least for a while anyways . anyways could someone show the roadmap or link to it to what LP has laid out for future what he intends to do i found it before but lost it should of bookmarked

Reactions: Shalamar94

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019

yea i remember when you said for proper straight scene we have to wait 12 years. Dev is obviously obsessed with lesbian stuff

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
yea i remember when you said for proper straight scene we have to wait 12 years. Dev is obviously obsessed with lesbian stuff
It's not that developer obsessed with lesbian...it's that developer knows that fans are waiting for straight content of sophia...that's why he's extending it.....if fans were more into lesbian content, then he would have done the opposite. He would have made straight content first then he would have hold the lesbian contents in the end in that scenario.

Or second case is he bought all the characters with subscriber money all beautiful models and dresses and finally don't know how to use it in the story.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I bet we will have lesbian scenes without Sophia.
Don't forget Ellie/Julia.That's the least we can expect.
And maybe Ellie/Christine on Ellie/Dylan route.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I bet we will have lesbian scenes without Sophia.
Don't forget Ellie/Julia.That's the least we can expect.
And maybe Ellie/Christine on Ellie/Dylan route.
I don't bet ...I want lesbian scene without sophia...
Hell That LP gave straight scene of dylan without sophia...so fuck lesbian fans too..
Give lesbian fans lesbian scene without sophia too lol

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
It's not that developer obsessed with lesbian...it's that developer knows that fans are waiting for straight content of sophia...that's why he's extending it.....if fans were more into lesbian content, then he would have done the opposite. He would have made straight content first then he would have hold the lesbian contents in the end in that scenario.

Or second case is he bought all the characters with subscriber money all beautiful models and dresses and finally don't know how to use it in the story.
you read my mind man i was thinking the exact same thing get ALL the lesbian stuff OUT of the way NOW like the old saying goes "SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST"!!! so if that is what he wants to do go right ahead even though i will be mad about it but at least the hetero crowd will get what they want in the end and get the last laugh . but then again if his support starts to slip to much for his liking as i suspect it will as it has before that is not to his liking he will pivot and change shit up again so who knows

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes