• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way for Dylan and Amber scene, but for Ellie not to forgive Logan... or does it always need Dylan to stay and advise her not to forgive him?
It's just that Amber won't be available then...
No, you need numerous saves to be able to play every release without going back and making different choices, or even starting all over. Example you won't get the finale in this one if Sophia didn't let the troll advance with her in the club, so fucking stupid but that's where we are.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
So, finally had the time to play this update. Here is my take,

Quality- For renders and animation 5/5, he has taken his time and it shows, only complaints I have is that Sophia's hair look terrible, and Logan and Tyler looked pathetic. L&P is obsessed with detaills and it shows in this update. Animations, however unnecessary looked good to me.

Story- 2.5/5, story wise this update leaves you wanting. If you got handsy with Dylan previously, then Sophia won't indulge Sam either, and that's just sad cuz two are completely different situations. Then, there is issue of identity reveal in front of Logan and Tyler, I thought they were just passing characters but the way LP set them in this update, it leaves the game open for a 4some scene b/w the four of them, which is nice and all but again is a new branch. And how the hell is Sophia who was such a scaredy cat is fine with Logan and Tyler knowing her real identity. And lastly why doesn't LP understands that making out follows Newton's first law(An object in motion will remain in motion until an external force is applied to it), similarly when you are making out it most certainly will end in people orgasming whether through sex, HJ or BJ. There was no external force to stop them, but LP being LP, got so bored of blueballing audiences that he blue balled his characters this time. How this update didn't include Sophia and Ellie giving a BJ at least is out of my understanding. Then we learn that Ellie wants Sophia to fuck Tyler or anyone on outside of marriage to satisfy herself, I mean how and why, as far as the story goes she is on good terms with Liam so I really don't know why she would encourage Sophia to do so.

Lastly I would just say this, LP's priorities seems to be all wrong right now. He should invest his time in building the story but he is rather consumed with just improving the renders. If he dials down on trying to show all the little details in his renders, cuts out on animations, he can easily churn out updates every 1.5 months but I don't know why he isn't willing to do it.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Question, what does this green update button in the main menu do? Except from asking for login details? Also, where do you get the details from? Sorry if this has been answered earlier. Can't find any info on the 1st page (OP) and there are almost 7160 pages (!) in the thread.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
So, finally had the time to play this update. Here is my take,

Quality- For renders and animation 5/5, he has taken his time and it shows, only complaints I have is that Sophia's hair look terrible, and Logan and Tyler looked pathetic. L&P is obsessed with detaills and it shows in this update. Animations, however unnecessary looked good to me.

Story- 2.5/5, story wise this update leaves you wanting. If you got handsy with Dylan previously, then Sophia won't indulge Sam either, and that's just sad cuz two are completely different situations. Then, there is issue of identity reveal in front of Logan and Tyler, I thought they were just passing characters but the way LP set them in this update, it leaves the game open for a 4some scene b/w the four of them, which is nice and all but again is a new branch. And how the hell is Sophia who was such a scaredy cat is fine with Logan and Tyler knowing her real identity. And lastly why doesn't LP understands that making out follows Newton's first law(An object in motion will remain in motion until an external force is applied to it), similarly when you are making out it most certainly will end in people orgasming whether through sex, HJ or BJ. There was no external force to stop them, but LP being LP, got so bored of blueballing audiences that he blue balled his characters this time. How this update didn't include Sophia and Ellie giving a BJ at least is out of my understanding. Then we learn that Ellie wants Sophia to fuck Tyler or anyone on outside of marriage to satisfy herself, I mean how and why, as far as the story goes she is on good terms with Liam so I really don't know why she would encourage Sophia to do so.

Lastly I would just say this, LP's priorities seems to be all wrong right now. He should invest his time in building the story but he is rather consumed with just improving the renders. If he dials down on trying to show all the little details in his renders, cuts out on animations, he can easily churn out updates every 1.5 months but I don't know why he isn't willing to do it.
Story 1.9/5
Now the developer will start spending time on Logan and Tyler, apparently. And this will make the waiting for the game even much longer. Throw Liam out like a rag then.
And in general, it was not necessary to make any connections between Dylan and Ellie in the game. And there was no need to deal with Emma at all. Perhaps boarding school would not have been needed, Amber's exception, Dylan would have learned self-defense and would have broken into Aiden himself sooner or later, as an alternative option. Therefore...

Reactions: Gogo1236

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I don't know for what reason, this thread is keep getting such a great attention, when for over 2 years there is an infinity loop of comments like: hero, stupid update, no sex, bad update, cant wait for the next update..... But the most scary thing is that, there are people who is making statistic of what happen in the game and what will probably happen in future, when the developer of the game simply don't care at all :D . And this is the only reason I am making this post! Guys please, wake up! What the hell are you doing with your life? Yeah the game had great potential to be a great game, but the fact that this game had to be over 2 years ago speaks enough for it self. The reality is that: He will make 2 to 1 update per year, if he gets good money from them, he will keep doing them, if not GAME OVER!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Sorry I gotta ask this:
How many characters remain Virgins in this game? Im starting to think that even the mother is a virgin by seeing the discussions.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Then we learn that Ellie wants Sophia to fuck Tyler or anyone on outside of marriage to satisfy herself, I mean how and why, as far as the story goes she is on good terms with Liam so I really don't know why she would encourage Sophia to do so.
She wouldn't, and that right there, for a developer who constantly preaches realism that whole unnecessary conversation just threw everything off the rails. There's no more rules for being realistic in this game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sorry I gotta ask this:
How many characters remain Virgins in this game? Im starting to think that even the mother is a virgin by seeing the discussions.
Sofia is still practically a virgin, except for flashback scenes and her husband.
Didn't have sex with anyone except her husband, and it appears she didn't even have sex with her husband along some route.

The virgin characters that immediately come to mind are Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Julia, Jack, and Emma.

However, the sex scenes witnessed by the players were only Sophia/Liam(married couple), Neil/Amber(married couple), and Andre/Jennifer(with Aiden). (And Sophia’s flashback scene.)

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Ohhh believe me it'll be hot ( for real ) even without sex. Both 1st & 2nd sj have sexy outfits planned for Sophia to wear ;)
Nope it will be blue balls even with hottest outfit now. 99% of viewers will not like it...But yes you can try to cheer them up.

So he spent the money from his subscriber to buy new outfits for the characters lol?? I think it's time for him to stop focusing on outfits and start working on providing multiple sex scenes in a single update with different character. Story has already been build up in past..Just move the story forward to sex taking 2 different characters in the same update and finish it fast....Slow burn is over....and whoever want slow burn, they can play from the start everytime the update release. I can understand few might not like it those who want to keep the story as slow burn forever but believe me sex is required in this game for "95+% of the viewers." whether you like it or not..that's the truth.

We are here on this website for sex, we are not here to watch sophia modeling in different clothes. In the end all it matters is whether sophia did sex or not nowadays. Period. Obviously those who are artist and are in renders will judge all renders quality and clothing..But as a gamer who like to play an adult game, i will only see whether sophia did sex or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
The numbers and popularity of the game say otherwise.
You guys count popularity in opposite manner..i have mentioned it earlier...yes it was one of the first game of it's genre and thats why it is popular....Now consider this out of million of players he got less than 2K subscriber and maybe hardly 500 might be paying the highest level just a guess...so it's 0.2% of total gamer....Now you will see how much popular this game is where no one is even ready to support the developer. Don't create hype about the super flop game of this universe.

It is popular because everyone knows this game will never meet any gamer expectation...and there is a buzz among all gamers like yea if you want blue ball..try this game....try to follow any other game of this genre...every viewers ask the developer not to build another AWAM else they will unfollow lol.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

This is probably the penultimate teaser for 0.200, as it's getting very hard to show anything without hardcore spoilers.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.
Best word of the year. Hardcore!!! (y)
(I thought they would at least have taken off their towels, but that wasn't even the case.)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You guys count popularity in opposite manner..i have mentioned it earlier...yes it was one of the first game of it's genre and thats why it is popular....Now consider this out of million of players he got less than 2K subscriber and maybe hardly 500 might be paying the highest level just a guess...so it's 0.2% of total gamer....Now you will see how much popular this game is where no one is even ready to support the developer. Don't create hype about the super flop game of this universe.
If that's accurate "I think it's probably WAY OFF" then just under 2k paid subscribers with 500 paying the highest amount? That 500 alone is over 30k a month which would make it one of the top games on the site, top 5 I'm pretty sure maybe top 3. If I'm guessing DC and Summertime Saga probably still #1 even though I haven't personally seen anything from that game in ages. LOL holy fuck I just looked and it's marked abandoned but STILL has 27k paid subscribers.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
If that's accurate "I think it's probably WAY OFF" then just under 2k paid subscribers with 500 paying the highest amount? That 500 alone is over 30k a month which would make it one of the top games on the site, top 5 I'm pretty sure maybe top 3. If I'm guessing DC and Summertime Saga probably still #1 even though I haven't personally seen anything from that game in ages. LOL holy fuck I just looked and it's marked abandoned but STILL has 27k paid subscribers.
There's nothing as top 5 top 3.. it's marketing... I gave you highest number... probably it's around 50 not 500... problem is not money ..he got 7 years to gather those subscribers and that too during peak time ..where those who are eager to see recent update ..this time he has less than 2k out of million gamers. I have nothing against render quality but accept the fact that he has let down his own subscribers. It's truth pill.. doesn't matter if you want to swallow it or not

Reactions: vlaso60
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes