• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just so I'm clear because I didn't get the good scene at the end and had to go through the gallery.. to get it Sophia has to continue pretending they're just friends which leads to kissing Ellie, react relaxed to them asking about her breasts AND had to allow that troll to advance with her in the club previously. I'm guessing the last part because it's not mentioned anywhere and wasn't a part of the route where I let her forgive him. Wonder why LP didn't include the specs needed like he did for the last update with the finale.

why would be anyone interested in lesbo scenes while game has name A mother and wife?? Ppl want cheating, ntr and incest dick ridings not the non taboo one pussy likcing other pussy
You don't speak for everyone. Believe it or not people are turned on by different things.

is there a route for only son? like she just only focus on him
You can play however you want.
People who are complaining about slowburn must've not played this update (or the previous several updates).

Because if anything, this game is moving too fast now. I still more or less believe this game has never been a real slowburn, it's the update schedule that makes it seem slower than it actually us. There is actually very little time passed in the AWAM world, unlike real life.
Based on this last update I agree. Hard to say things are being rushed when a game has been in development for 7 years but going from not even touching each other's pussies to eating out is ridiculous. A whole lot of potentially erotic buildup was just thrown away. Especially in a mother daughter relationship that has just started to become intimate.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The poll itself is dumbest/ fraud thing to show....if he already present that playday sheet what he planned to ..why doing poll??? ..The thing is all of them were subscribers even I was there as one of the ex subscriber at one time in past and i clicked on every option beside the husband lol because i wanted to see cheating wife path...I never thought that time that dylan ellie will become MC and now dylan ellie will have their own relationship storyline....that poll was for sophia and every subscriber was interested to see sophia sex with everyone...even with the one that got lowest poll.

Everyone paid LP to see sophia sex scene with all characters..and he started developing one scene per 4.5 months on an avg after 5 years of story and that too with slow burn. That time there was filth point and we thought that once sophia crosses certain filth point she will get frank with everyone eventually....but now that filth point/goodwife points means nothing. He just picked up top 4 and streteching the story where sophia is saying its wrong its wrong its wrong ....and stop the scene at dick touch..not even to full sex..if he provide 2 full sex in each update then he could cover sophia storyline with more characters.

He do polling on those characters and update different... i dont think cathy or postman sex will be mentioned there in LP playday planned sheet. But still people voted to see that...doesnt matter if it does not got that much high votes but still people paid for it right. If he show dylan ellie for 100000 renders and postman story for 5 renders..obviously people will choose dylan ellie more in voting.
The polls were started on the following dates.
  • v0.95 - 5.31.20
  • v0.130 - 6.27.21
  • v0.180 - 2.17.23
I'm not saying that Postman and Cathy won't get screen time, but they will not have the same screen time as Dylan, Ellie, Sam, and Aiden. It was a mistake for him to make the AV as large as he did because there was too much going on among all the characters to try to progress them equally. It wasn't going to happen no matter how many people paid to see one particular character with Sophia.

If he had helped with the production of the AV, it's possible that most of the characters would have equal time.

slon13000

Jun 30, 2021
TBh just played the update and I think I like it, I'd prefer if Dylan was the first to have his mom sucking him off but the way LP made it was also nice, for me there are 2 negative things about this update.
First is the fact that only Sophia eat Ellie, I think everyone would loved to see Ellie going down on Sophia as well.
The second detaill that I want to mention is the fact that to play some scenes with some characters, you can't play other scenes with other characters, for example, if you play the night out with Dylan with the jacuzzi part and all, you will not play this update with Ellie, which is something that bugs me of. I think it's sad that in a way, LP is making the fans have to choose between paths when in my pov Sophia could have all this paths happening at the same time.

What you guys think?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The polls were started on the following dates.
  • v0.95 - 5.31.20
  • v0.130 - 6.27.21
  • v0.180 - 2.17.23
I'm not saying that Postman and Cathy won't get screen time, but they will not have the same screen time as Dylan, Ellie, Sam, and Aiden. It was a mistake for him to make the AV as large as he did because there was too much going on among all the characters to try to progress them equally. It wasn't going to happen no matter how many people paid to see one particular character with Sophia.

If he had helped with the production of the AV, it's possible that most of the characters would have equal time.
It's not even about screen time, it's about building up proper background story of sophia with full sex scene. He already decided the story on 2022 playday wise maybe after polls..but doing the poll is stupidity..He should have the story on his mind...But yea if he was confused on who Sophia should do sex with and did polling for that .....Just an example, if dylan got most screen time as per poll then build more sophia/dylan storyline with sex scene/cuck scene in different scenario in school / home/ gym/with sam etc....it doesn't mean build another dylan storyline with different characters like building dylan storyline with christine/amber /patricia/ellie etc...
We voted for who should get more screentime with Sophia. We didn't voted to build another storyline of those characters.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It's stuck with incest and teenage sex fantasies because of this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most want to see Sophia with Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden, 2nd Side Job, and Patricia as they are the top 5 on his last 3 polls over the years.
Top 10 on the above list:
419 Dylan
379 Ellie
321 Sam
215 Aiden
202 Ava’s teenage boys (2nd side job)
166 Patricia (Sophia’s sister)
163 Amber (Sam’s mom)
130 Nathalie (the maid)
118 Janitor Clark
117 Zac

Two more with more than 100 votes
113 Alyssa
103 Old men (1st side job)

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I hope LP removes the side characters like museum guys, Vickie,...
I think the same, all those secondary stories only delay development. You should focus only on stories with important characters and only where Sophia is present, those Ellie stories with Dylan don't matter either.

Reactions: TheMummy56

Serreos

May 28, 2020
'I kept silent because I was always told that I was against L&P, but now I can write because some of my brothers and sisters have realised the situation. This man is making money on monthly subscribers and no one is objecting to the situation. He has a good game and deserves to make money. But long update times, prolonging the update with some excuse, and even saying that he is going on holiday after the updates are all because of the desire to make more money. Anyone who has made a game before will understand what I'm saying, there is a gap between the time he wants for the update and the work he reveals. Do you think he works every day? No, brothers and sisters, he either works a few days a week, or he finishes the update of the game long ago and rests for 1-2 months. If he was sincere, he would refund the subscription money during his holidays, but this guy won't do that. Because his only goal is to make money, not to give you a game. He abuses your interest and pleasure. For this, there is no possibility of releasing the game before 1 May because patreon memberships are renewed at the beginning of the month. If he does the opposite of what I said, I will write another article here, but I don't think I will be wrong because I know this guy.
It's like politicians. They continue when we don't punish them.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It's not even about screen time, it's about building up proper background story of sophia with full sex scene. He already decided the story on 2022 playday wise maybe after polls..but doing the poll is stupidity..He should have the story on his mind...But yea if he was confused on who Sophia should do sex with and did polling for that .....Just an example, if dylan got most screen time as per poll then build more sophia/dylan storyline with sex scene/cuck scene in different scenario in school / home/ gym/with sam etc....it doesn't mean build another dylan storyline with different characters like building dylan storyline with christine/amber /patricia/ellie etc...
We voted for who should get more screentime with Sophia. We didn't voted to build another storyline of those characters.
I would have to disagree with you. You need screen time with the characters to build up the story with them, or you have a story that doesn't make sense, which is what we have in most of the story arcs now. The problem was writing a novel with 25+ different sexual partners and trying to make it work with a build-up with all of them, which was quite unrealistic.

As far as Dylan becoming an MC, I don't know why he chose to make this happen.

Reactions: BillieKimochi

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You can play however you want.
Based on this last update I agree. Hard to say things are being rushed when a game has been in development for 7 years but going from not even touching each other's pussies to eating out is ridiculous. A whole lot of potentially erotic buildup was just thrown away. Especially in a mother daughter relationship that has just started to become intimate.
Things are not rushed...They touched each other while massage and shower before..sophia even talked about how to use dildo during shower to ellie..and after 3 years of update she is eating it...but yea continuation of sophia/ellie was lost because of so many character storylines involved in between. I mean sophia already gave handjob to dylan and sam after showering with ellie.
I would have to disagree with you. You need screen time with the characters to build up the story with them, or you have a story that doesn't make sense, which is what we have in most of the story arcs now. The problem was writing a novel with 25+ different sexual partners and trying to make it work with a build-up with all of them, which was quite unrealistic.

As far as Dylan becoming an MC, I don't know why he chose to make this happen.
I am not saying not to give screentime to dylan...giving screentime means Screentime shared with sophia (The real and only MC as per me lol)..not individual screentime.." give the screentime to dylan with sophia as a date or hanging out with dylan and sam like old time playing games"... build background story of dylan character as a narration while sophia and dylan talk to each other...e.g. where sam told sophia about his crush on her when he was a child as a flashback scene...the way sophia told dylan about her first time sex in tub as flashback scene...it doesn't require that much renders and time...dylan could have told his side of story too with christine/amber to sophia during some date night like flashback scene instead of playing the whole update as a dylan character..but anyways what's done is done and the time was wasted already. I am not even sure if sophia knows whether dylan got the blowjob or not lol because i was not looking into the ellie conversation in Sophia/Ellie update. Everyone in the world beside Sophia knows that dylan got blowjob lol.

Flashback scene is so important to add in this Game..Just an example if Sophia is hanging out with Dylan /Ellie and they share their flashback story with sophia...it will solve 3 issues:
1. Time to build renders and programming will decrease.
2. Ellie/Dylan sex scene will be shared from their POV with less renders. So this way story will also be told by them and their sex scene with their friends will also be shared.
3. There will be no need for building the game having multiple MC. Only Sophia will be MC this way.
This will somehow reduce LP milking just in case if he apply this suggestion. And the focus will remain on main storyline.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The poll itself is dumbest/ fraud thing to show....if he already present that playday sheet what he planned to ..why doing poll??? ..The thing is all of them were subscribers even I was there as one of the ex subscriber at one time in past and i clicked on every option beside the husband lol because i wanted to see cheating wife path...I never thought that time that dylan ellie will become MC and now dylan ellie will have their own relationship storyline....that poll was for sophia and every subscriber was interested to see sophia sex with everyone...even with the one that got lowest poll.

Everyone paid LP to see sophia sex scene with all characters..and he started developing one scene per 4.5 months on an avg after 5 years of story and that too with slow burn. That time there was filth point and we thought that once sophia crosses certain filth point she will get frank with everyone eventually....but now that filth point/goodwife points means nothing. He just picked up top 4 and streteching the story where sophia is saying its wrong its wrong its wrong ....and stop the scene at dick touch..not even to full sex..if he provide 2 full sex in each update then he could cover sophia storyline with more characters.

He do polling on those characters and update different... i dont think cathy or postman sex will be mentioned there in LP playday planned sheet. But still people voted to see that...doesnt matter if it does not got that much high votes but still people paid for it right. If he show dylan ellie for 100000 renders and postman story for 5 renders..obviously people will choose dylan ellie more in voting.
Because this is the cumulative number of votes over several years, it causes errors in information transmission.
(Because it is a cumulative vote, it is almost impossible to change the ranking.)
- For reference, in terms of cumulative votes, Dylan is always in first place, and the top six characters are also fixed without any change in ranking.
- But, looking at this vote alone, Amber came in 4th place and Clark came in 5th place. SideJob-2 and Patricia were pushed out of the 6th place range. (Ranks change every time.)

And Tyler was used as Sophia's partner even though he was not on the voting list. (It's a problem if Tyler continues to appear, and it's a problem even if Tyler no longer appears.)

I too suspect that voting is just for show, and I doubt whether this developer is using it properly.

Reactions: l0v3rman

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Because this is the cumulative number of votes over several years, it causes errors in information transmission.
(Because it is a cumulative vote, it is almost impossible to change the ranking.)
- For reference, in terms of cumulative votes, Dylan is always in first place, and the top six characters are also fixed without any change in ranking.
- But, looking at this vote alone, Amber came in 4th place and Clark came in 5th place. SideJob-2 and Patricia were pushed out of the 6th place range. (Ranks change every time.)

And Tyler was used as Sophia's partner even though he was not on the voting list. (It's a problem if Tyler continues to appear, and it's a problem even if Tyler no longer appears.)

I too suspect that voting is just for show, and I doubt whether this developer is using it properly.
That's true ...but I think Playday sheet was prepared after that in May 2022 whenever he took the data from that voting..So idk if he's willing to change the story or not for those who voted after that and for new subscribers. I want to change my vote too as per what he is developing after the update and so many people voted for teenagers, i would like to opt my vote out from teen characters lol. It will not change anything though. Idk if he did any recent voting on anything as I am no longer his subscriber but just in case if he do in future let me know.

Message me in private..lol else this thread will go long and long lol.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's true ...but I think Playday sheet was prepared after that in May 2022 whenever he took the data from that voting..So idk if he's willing to change the story or not for those who voted after that and for new subscribers. I want to change my vote too as per what he is developing after the update and so many people voted for teenagers, i would like to opt my vote out from teen characters lol. It will not change anything though. Idk if he did any recent voting on anything as I am no longer his subscriber but just in case if he do in future let me know.

I also have stopped sponsoring this developer, so I cannot participate in the voting process.
I rely on the information provided by Dr.SigmundFap.

I calculate the instantaneous vote count by subtracting the previous cumulative vote count from the last cumulative vote count.

And below is the result.
70233.png

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
I didn't play this update on the lesbian route so I can't really tell if there's any content for you in this version unless you chose to forgive Logan (him cheating on Ellie at the beginning of PD13).

There'll be another version of these morning events, aka 0.200 v2. That's supposed to be the full lesbian route.
I don't think I chose the lesbian path, but in my playthrough I prevented Ellie from dating Logan as early as possible with the intention that at some point the MC would date her.

Reactions: palmtrees89

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Things are not rushed...They touched each other while massage and shower before..sophia even talked about how to use dildo during shower to ellie..and after 3 years of update she is eating it...but yea continuation of sophia/ellie was lost because of so many character storylines involved in between. I mean sophia already gave handjob to dylan and sam after showering with ellie.
No, in the sense of normal progression that this game has often displayed more than any other it was rushed. Neither one had even touched the other's pussy, hadn't sucked on any nipples, they only kissed a few times and jilled off in front of each other. This update finale could've just been them making out and Sophia rubbing her and eventually fingering her to orgasm while kissing and it would've been just as hot. Really caught me off guard to jump steps like that, but I'm hopeful that the pure lesbian update will have more buildup to that scene then obviously skip the requirement of the hetero stuff which was really stupid here more than any other time.

Bro this is page 1431 lol the time of preventing this thread from going long has long since passed.

Reactions: Lockyn87
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes