• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the next update should be big update. with Sophia/Dylan , sophia/sam, and sophia sex ed :LOL::LOL::LOL: i know its not possible but we can dreaming it right
there might also be something with Vicky. we just have to wait for L&P's precise plans. those who are friends with him could also ask him by email.

Reactions: HandRyck

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
it just kills me to know that whole grand schedule to the creation of this game, more then likely will still be being made and not even half way through, till 2030 or 2045 lol.

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
it just kills me to know that whole grand schedule to the creation of this game, more then likely will still be being made and not even half way through, till 2030 or 2045 lol.
That's without the two or three obligatory 'remakes' that will give a marginal Graphic update whilst simultaneously resetting any and all plot progression. This game will be under development in perpetuity.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
I hope Netflix or Starz buys AWAM and produces in season drama.
IMO Diane Lane in Unfaithful would be perfect for the role of Sophia (even if her breasts are not as big as in the original VN), but she is too old now. My second choice would be Monica Bellucci, but she is also too old now. Who do you think would be best for Sophia?
Deborah Nascimento // Carolina Miranda) :unsure::lepew:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It was so obvious, but there was something I hadn't thought of.

Players won't see Logan/Tyler for about three years.

and

Players won't be able to see the Sofia/Ellie route for about three years, except for the next update.
(And the next update will end with sucking pussy because it's an alternate version with the same result.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm already exhausted.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
CG Day 1 Mega
CG Day 2 Mega
CG Day 3 Mega
CG Day 4 Mega
CG Day 11 Mega
CG Day 12 Mega
CG Day 13 Mega
CG Day 14 Mega
CG Day 15 Mega
CG Day 16 Mega
CG Day 17 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.095 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.100 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.115 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.150 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.160 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.161 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.165 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.170 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.175 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.180 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.185 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.190 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.195 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.200 Mega
Is there a no gallery in game or something? If so why not 1 torrent link instead of all these? Side note 7,144 posts? lol

Reactions: HulaMaster

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've enjoyed AWAM for years, but that enjoyment is fading.

This update - 4 months for < 400 renders from a full-time dev - makes hoping for certain paths (like seeing how the Dylan/Amber path develops) pretty meaningless.

Do I just throw a dart at a board with years from 2030 - 2050 to see where it lands?

It is kind of sad that L&P has taken something that so many of us enjoyed and bled it to the point of:

* Morbid curiosity (like slowing when you drive by an accident and being thankful it was not you)
* Indifference
* A passing wonder of what could have been

In this rev, he's broken the story further and given Logan and Tyler blackmail material to go after her/her family after trying desperately to get out of Aiden's blackmail.

WHY???

How does that make Any sense at all... other than L&P logic...

It is like Sophia is now Sybil - a woman with many fractured personalities embedded in one body, and each personality has little to no knowledge of the alternate personalities.

When Sophia starts fucking, who will get sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and fifths on a given day...

Make no mistake, if we even get to this level of sex, it will be decades from now, but I guess she will be the poster woman for a new version of handi-wipes to clean up the mess at the end of each rev.

I'm off to enjoy AVNs that still have a story to tell.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 3356957

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.195

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.195, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (2.19 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.61GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (13.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
So the uncrunched version is essentially part 1 and 2 combined into one exe package? Why isnt this the dominated game file on page 1?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes