• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I stopped at version 50 of this game...it's not about obsession, in fact I come into this topic to have fun with certain comments from people who are waiting for something that may never happen Lol
Haven't played in years. Only dropped in since it was on latest updates page. Would it surprise you that all the comments about slow burn were exactly the discussion....2-3 years ago? Or longer?

Reactions: Zoro@stro

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Therefore, you are right.
I think one of AWAM flaws is that the events are happening one after the other. That too from time to time during a day
But the player imagines that the events take place in different days and months
Because if you pay attention, Dylan's age has also increased in these few years and he is not that stupid child who entered the car in the first version.
Dylan is about a 30 year old man now even though by game logic he isn't. The dev is a joke lol

Bunter Hiden

Feb 4, 2024
Just so I'm not completely doom-and-gloom, I will say that I don't dislike the Tyler subplot, and thus it's kind of nice to have something other than Sam updates to look forward to. Also, I wasn't aware until skimming through the walkthrough last night that the Vicky thing might be leading to a three-way with her and her boyfriend/husband, which I also wouldn't be against, so there's that too. I always ignored her, because I'm not even vaguely into lesbian stuff. Then, there's also potential for Zac and the museum dudes too, so there's that as well.

I will also say that now that Sophia has given the ol' rub-and-tug to her son, given her daughter a little "carpet cleaning", and the Patricia ranch trip will in all likelihood culminate in something between the two sisters, it seems like L&P has knocked out the biggest taboos out of the way all at once, so it's kind of game on now. The "slow burn" excuse doesn't really apply anymore.

View attachment 3597537
There are just waay too many subplots and side characters. The game is developing at a glacial pace and having to create parallel scenes for all of those side characters makes it a lot worse.

Reactions: LSC82

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
But the player imagines that the events take place in different days and months
Because if you pay attention, Dylan's age has also increased in these few years and he is not that stupid child who entered the car in the first version.
What player do you mean? A PD is a PD. Goes from morning to evening/night. Who is imagining it to be different days or months?

Dylan+Sam have been altered due to them looking like 10yr old children in the beginning, which would have L&P run into all kinds of trouble. There's not much story to be had with little kids, as can be seen in the 2nd sidejob. It's just...stupid. It's not that years have passed inside the game, making them all look older. He just changed their appearance.

DannyDs

Jun 17, 2018
Just a reminder that Cyberpunk 2077 took 10 years to complete, including the fixes, DLCs and expansions.
Let me see how long this game has been in develop... uhhh, sigh.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
LOL this is the first update that i havent had to just watch the scenes in the gallery. My last save was from Aug 2023. What a joke.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Oh, and another thing about that scene with Logan/Tyler.

When they pulled the stupid ass "You have to kiss to prove you're not mother/daughter. And it has to be for really reals!"

Sophia should have just said, "Sure, right after *you* two kiss to prove you're not father/son. And it has to be for really reals!" :rolleyes:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
It's kind of sad when the fan made version are better, and coming out faster, than the original version... I understand dev has to survive, but milking a VN for this long is getting a bit sad.

Reactions: doccop63 and peas

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
and thats why I quit paying, when the fan made was faster, cleaner and better. i was like, huh well..bye lol. I know it sounds low but it felt like i was being robbed for 1 scene galley update that took a year to do.

Reactions: peas and DM72
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes