• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
If we haven't tried the latest version is it better to wait for future updates? I get the impression not much was added. Looking at my review I gave it a 8/10 so it must have had some redeeming qualities lol.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I've got everything here for free, so no rights to complain at all. Also, I really like the art and the work of this game, I fap a lot about, : ) Said that, I cannot help but wonder if it is "slow-burn" because it beats a lot around the bushes (branches upon branches), or if it has not enough material done to feel it any other way but slow (how many hours of fiction-time a our real time year...?). So I am happy that the game exists and I enjoyed the bits like everybody else every six or three or four months (meaning, a very long time), but for me it is not the masterpiece of eroticism as some people portrait it, but just a likable story among many others but told sooooo slow that cannot be better (or worse). Right now it is an unfullfilled promise, a promising promise but nothing else. But again, for free! so thanks.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Look. They say that the game has been built for 6/7 years, and has +7100 pages of comments. Praising, hating, criticizing with discretion and the "baba ovo" really sucks. And all of these are valid and if DEV drinks from this source to guide its construction, narrative and polishing of the story it is due to the "immersion they do" and mainly it is measured by criticism and not by praise, these comfort it but do not help.
With this one I've already downloaded two other updates, the one with the boy with his hand in the bathtub I thought was sexy, in the ofuro it was very sensual and erotic but limited and I see this one with the girl with more explicit sexuality, it's a lesbo and some hate it, yes, so what? They didn't realize that there might be a blowjob happening in the next three updates! There may also be another lesbo scene! But what you're really waiting for is the TABOO master, original, mother and son" Ok! Girls, be patient, it's not in your control. But I foresee the boy getting a blowjob or even maybe a penetration of his mother and this girl who is his sister , watching!

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Damn... Personally I'm absolutely loving this game and updates. And I've seen the truth-or-dare bit played out in a lot of games but this one was one of the hottest. Can't wait for spa day too... just love it <3

Reactions: gloui94

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Good thing L&P includes the Gallery right off. Because if you played the Dylan + Sophia route, the last two updates/events were skipped, and you'd be *really* wondering dafuq was L&P doing all this time. :rolleyes:

Hell, of you played that route, you don't even get a choice on the robe when answering the door, she just auto covers up.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Just so I'm not completely doom-and-gloom, I will say that I don't dislike the Tyler subplot, and thus it's kind of nice to have something other than Sam updates to look forward to. Also, I wasn't aware until skimming through the walkthrough last night that the Vicky thing might be leading to a three-way with her and her boyfriend/husband, which I also wouldn't be against, so there's that too. I always ignored her, because I'm not even vaguely into lesbian stuff. Then, there's also potential for Zac and the museum dudes too, so there's that as well.

I will also say that now that Sophia has given the ol' rub-and-tug to her son, given her daughter a little "carpet cleaning", and the Patricia ranch trip will in all likelihood culminate in something between the two sisters, it seems like L&P has knocked out the biggest taboos out of the way all at once, so it's kind of game on now. The "slow burn" excuse doesn't really apply anymore.

1588041323482.gif

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Also, as I play the scene, and see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jumping Jesus on a Pogostick, could L&P have made Logan any douchier looking? Dude's wearing enough mascara to cosplay as a racoon.

I guess he must have the really good non streaking stuff to boldly wear it into a fucking sauna where the intent is to be sweating your balls off.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I think even after another branch ...ie. sophia/ellie other path...the next to next update will be sophia/patricia i guess...that will also be lesbian path :( i doubt...but if there will be swinging with patricia husband or anyone else in the farm , that will be interesting...I am just tired of lesbian path in this game...last year dylan storyline was also lesbian 99.99% of the time beside dylan blowjob in the end. 3 years of consecutive lesbian development on the way (to skip) i think.
the biggest mistake of this game is to create the dylan path in my opinion, they don't release enough content for the sophia path and they want to make both at the same time.
the sophia path is already complex by itself, having the cheating path and the lesbian path (I prefer the latter, actually), in a way, "taking advantage" of developing a longer and more complex story in this game at the same time only generates a lot of dissatisfaction, like you who don't like lesbian content for example or like me who prefers lesbian content but in the last updates there has been practically no progress.
I was always of the idea that Dylan's story should have gone in another game, after finishing this one, since they just take months to give content but not everyone gets to enjoy it and you even have to wait a couple of years for what you like or want to see.

Reactions: GokutheG

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I hope Netflix or Starz buys AWAM and produces in season drama.
IMO Diane Lane in Unfaithful would be perfect for the role of Sophia (even if her breasts are not as big as in the original VN), but she is too old now. My second choice would be Monica Bellucci, but she is also too old now. Who do you think would be best for Sophia?

neronx

May 18, 2021
my Review for AWAM:

best of the best

This VN is attractive at the level of a series with a score above 9 in IMDB.
Because very small details are observed in it

The only problem with this game is the late update, while the path of corruption is very logical and slow.

In fact, the main problem is the development of the game as a single-person.
Because by observing this volume of details, one cannot expect an early release the updates from one person.
I think that the single-person developer has used all its power and he cannot release a high-quality product faster.
I don't expect the developer to sacrifice quality for speed.
But I think he should advance the development process in the form of a multi-person team
Maybe it can use artificial intelligence.

Overall, speeding up the release of updates is critical. Because we are really approaching the middle-aged and this game is still at the beginning.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
So many renders at that quality takes a lot of time. Also all kind of animations are taking too much time as well... (both creating them and rendering them). So don't judge the guy for the time he takes to release a new update... XD

I also really see what he does with great, high quality. Which also consequently creates expectations and desire among followers, which is why they are criticized. And if there's criticism, it's because it's really good! Or does someone criticize shit?
Now also taking advantage of this question of "what work can I do..." I ask, but it's like doubts. What did he create, has a file, has a library of images, and is of no use? As I move through a game or images as massively as they do, doesn't this in itself also create an even greater pace of speed that is quicker to complete?
Or it's the opposite, I create complexity and what was done has already been done and will be of no use! delete?
But it's his rightness and rhythm that's the way of delivery. And he still delivers, this last one I see that he gave the character a little more than sensuality, but sexuality and it was very good!

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
I don't understand why she doesn't panic with Sam, and she says she has to tone it down with him, but when she sees him at the door she warms him up again and kisses him, and with Elie she warms up and has no problem with giving her oral sex and She has no problem grabbing a filthy stranger's cock, but with Dylan she feels bad, she buckles and wants to end everything, come on!!

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes