• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
1. The scene at the front door with Sam is not in the gallery?
2.I didn't have a scene with Sofia and Ellie because I didn't forgive him?

...and that face ?? OH DOWNGRADE :(((

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
The animations were a way for them to pad out the release length instead or adding more actual content. i remember when they said they were going to do animation despite not having done it better. No one wanted it.
The kissing animation in the sam event was really good if you compare it with the one in the last update. But this one was really mediocre and a waste of time

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The lesbian part was ok, I love Ellie's hairy pussy. But the worst thing is that if you don’t make the most idiotic, illogical decision (forgive Logan), you have zero content in this update, it’s ridiculous, 6 months = 0 content. I was replaying this scene from the gallery, and when those two brainless scary dickheads opened their mouths, my only desire was to press the skip button.
1714685164096.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think even after another branch ...ie. sophia/ellie other path...the next to next update will be sophia/patricia i guess...that will also be lesbian path :( i doubt...but if there will be swinging with patricia husband or anyone else in the farm , that will be interesting...I am just tired of lesbian path in this game...last year dylan storyline was also lesbian 99.99% of the time beside dylan blowjob in the end. 3 years of consecutive lesbian development on the way (to skip) i think.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I really liked the Ellie-Lesbo-scene, but that its hidden behind Ellies doofus boyfriend is a bit annoying. Remembers me of the time, when LP first started to put Dylans path behind Aidens shit.
Hoefulyy there will be an alternate scene in the future for the Logan-free-path.

EDIT: Oh, I see above, someone already said, there will be another version. Now, i'm fine with this update.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes