• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrSpecial

Formerly 'Tickvick'
Jan 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
waiting for an update to find out what causes Mrs. Sophia to perform this ritual when her tenant(LOL) sitting there doing the same thing but with her boyfriend.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
they should kiss each other not with those dumbasses

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
It would seem that Lust has decided on that route.
I assume, however, that this is an image before the event of Sophia and her daughter.
So anything can happen. Let's hope so.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
hes definitely fingering her.

seems like a distraction to a delay though

Reactions: Savilesavile

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
wolverine-lfg-wolverine-lets-fucking-go.gif

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
This update suddenly got interesting, that is for sure. I think the reason could be (without spoiling much) is that the story might have taken a shift, and things are progressing little differently as planned. Maybe, just maybe things will move on quicker then expected and story will evolve with not just main characters, but side characters as well.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
This towel is held on the strength of trust alone.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
This update suddenly got interesting, that is for sure. I think the reason could be (without spoiling much) is that the story might have taken a shift, and things are progressing little differently as planned. Maybe, just maybe things will move on quicker then expected and story will evolve with not just main characters, but side characters as well.
You new here?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Where are ALL the guys saying, L&P said : " There won't be any more progress/events with Tyler " ?

Several pplz, me included, kept on telling you that L&P is a Liar and often (if not always) do the opposite of what he claims he won't...

That's another big slap in your face for believing it would be a lesbian event. And still, several guys here are talking about PD19 or even further ?

Don't make me laugh. Dude is changing everything in real time. There's not and there was never a pre-written script in the first place.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes