Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
It's definitely one of the better games out there and pretty much the best demo. BUT, there are so many small things that I thought could've been done better.

1. The protagonist. I don't mind the protagonist being female, but they way she's written is not great at all. Instead of being the main character and the one deciding what happened, it really felt she's more just a passenger for the ride.

2. The other main characters. The family members are not likeable at all. The son is annoying. The daughter is annoying. The husband is annoying. I just don't understand why they are written like that. Sure it might be realistic to have an annoying family. But this is a video game that is meant to be enjoyed. Why create a video game and then fill it up with unlikeable characters?

3. English clearly not the first language of the creator. It definitely isn't the worst by any means, but I wish things are proofread a bit more. "Soccer court", "Basketball field", "bath tube", "Dylan loves video games either", etc.

Going to keep an eye for future releases to see where this is going to go. I'm intrigued, but still incredibly unsure about the direction of the game and whether I like it or not.
I agree with point 1 and 2 but who knows, maybe the decisions have weight in the future branching of the history, on the other hand I don't think that the language it's an issue (because I am not also an english native speaker:)), It's pretty bold for the autor say something like the 99% of the adult game are worhtless and then make a demo that easily could be part of that 99% it is like a deja vu, because something similar happen to me when I play Big Brother, the art was great, the amount of content was great also, but the whole situation is little bit annoying (why can't the russian made a history without taking the sense of hopelessness of it, Leo Tolstoy what a damage are you done to your people:FeelsBadMan:)

but don't get me wrong, I love this game, but I have a big tolerance for h-games, i don't mind that their are poor made

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It's definitely one of the better games out there and pretty much the best demo. BUT, there are so many small things that I thought could've been done better.

1. The protagonist. I don't mind the protagonist being female, but they way she's written is not great at all. Instead of being the main character and the one deciding what happened, it really felt she's more just a passenger for the ride.

2. The other main characters. The family members are not likeable at all. The son is annoying. The daughter is annoying. The husband is annoying. I just don't understand why they are written like that. Sure it might be realistic to have an annoying family. But this is a video game that is meant to be enjoyed. Why create a video game and then fill it up with unlikeable characters?

3. English clearly not the first language of the creator. It definitely isn't the worst by any means, but I wish things are proofread a bit more. "Soccer court", "Basketball field", "bath tube", "Dylan loves video games either", etc.

Going to keep an eye for future releases to see where this is going to go. I'm intrigued, but still incredibly unsure about the direction of the game and whether I like it or not.
Gonna have to disagree with a lot here.

1. Not sure how you felt this. You got plenty of decisions on how she acts, her motives and the type of mother you want her to be. The developer did say on his Patreon page that he was wanting the player to act more as a "narrator" than the mother herself so that could be what you felt and personally, I prefer it. I'm not a woman and most people playing this game likely won't be either, so I feel it's a better and more diverse narrative tool to have us simply "guide" the mother through situations as opposed to make us "feel" like the mother. As that's what most people dislike about female protagonists. It's a nice middle area for this type of a game and MC.

2. Pretty vague critiques, the son was fine. A young teenager going through hormones who likes big MILFs and video games. He wasn't douchey at all and if anything, felt very real. The daughter is your typical teenage daughter, again, she felt real. The father was a workaholic husband who seems oblivious to his wife and her needs, again, that's a pretty real situation. All of the characters felt real and that's what made this game so damn good for me.

3. English/spelling/grammar was far better than 99% of the games on here and considering the sheer quantity of dialogue, the variety of the scenes (accounting for changes in decision making that the player makes), I felt that the writing was exceptionally well done for a game that's considered by the developer as Version 0.01

Overall, i'm really baffled at a lot of the critiques. This isn't directed at you personally but more in general with some of the comments on here. People always bitch and moan about half assed cash grabs where the dialogue goes something like the mother seeing her sons boner then instantly sucking his dick within the opening seconds of the game, so along comes this game with a clear focus on build up, realism, detail and just overall content with fantastic renders to top it all of, and people still complain. Just goes to show that you really can't please everybody and nor should the developer try to. He has a clear vision and I genuinely feel that he's sitting on a gold mine with this game.

All in all, I feel like I've played an entirely different game to everyone on here. This game was fantastic and I genuinely hope the developer takes these extremely vague "criticisms" with a grain of salt.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017

@Skylaroo I believe @Lust&Passion already mentioned in this thread about possibly getting someone to help fix the script in the future.

Another question for you @Lust&Passion, will you be adding a replay room? I know you mentioned that scenes will play out different depending on previous choices made so it would be nice to be able to go into the replay room and see that for example we unlocked Scene 03A and that there is a Scene 03B we need to figure out how to unlock.
Actually I haven't thought about that yet. Currently there are also no erotically scenes. But I will keep that in mind!

I think this is moaning on a very high level!!!
1) Yeah, English is not my native language but for that I think it's pretty good and understandable even if there are few no "perfect English phrases"! Actually the words you've mentioned I couldn't even find in my script except of "bath tube" and this is also not how it is written in my game! It is written bathtub! I know that it's "basketball court" and "soccer field/ground/pitch"! But these words are not even in my game! If yes, please tell me the scene!
2) I absolutely can't understand why you think the characters are annoying! All characters have their own personality! Son is shy, reserved and just acts like a normal teenager! Daughter outwardly cool and cheeky. But inwardly rather shy and insecure! She acts like a little princess and can't stand her brother. Mother is an intelligent, sporty, middle-aged woman who acts and thinks reasonable and loves her kids than anything else. She is not that reckless like her younger sister but also not shy! Currently she's a little disappointed about her sexual life situation with her husband. Furthermore she knows how to defend herself. Her sister Patricia is just a spoiled, reckless and cheeky woman who can't take anything seriously. Etc., etc.
I don't know what you are expecting how they should be? Like the family in that Eddie Murphy movie "The Nutty Professor"???

added to op, thanks
Great work you will be one of the biggest patreon games in couple months
Well, let's first wait and see! :) I'll try my best with the right support.

Man, this woman changes her clothes like every ten minutes.
Evey 10 min. is exaggerated but isn't that realistic that a woman (especially a wealthy) changes more often? Sophia will also in the future have every day one or two new outfits! That makes not only realistic but also varied!

kupic

May 5, 2017
one of the best games so far. good story, credible characters and really very good pictures. it could be really one of the best games if not the best game here. good work

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end she has to ask herself… how far can she go.
What does they mean by this? mom/she will get fucked by other random peoples? and i wont be able to do anything about this?? No option to keep her safe from others and only fucking with husband??
If you guys know anything, please answer me!! :(

Reactions: cakeny

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
What does they mean by this? mom/she will get fucked by other random peoples? and i wont be able to do anything about this?? No option to keep her safe from others and only fucking with husband??
If you guys know anything, please answer me!! :(
Actually all decisions a free. So, of course you can just refuse all the potential male events and just focus on the lesbian events. But then the game won't be that long of course! And some lesbian scenes with also be included for example in threesome scenes with a man!
yeah, "made unwillingly" after you've already got into deep poo or cause of other reasons.
Actually you could play the whole game without one erotic scene cause you have the option to refuse everything! But then it would be a really quick enjoyment...

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome game im new to all the VN games but from all the games ive played so far this is the one that i liked the most, even though its still a demo it has so much potential and the sexual tension in the scenes are just great especially the one with the 3 workers in the kitchen and the basketball court.
I can't really be bothered by minor details like the english not being 100% when the game is written in a great way hope the story keeps improving as the days go by and if it has 30 days of gameplay it will be one of the best games for sure it would be great to see it in the popular games list. Amazing job @Lust&Passion !!! Keep up the good work.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
for some reason files from mega bigger than 1gb tend to be corrupted,had 3 corrupted pictures.
dunno if that's on my end or not.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes