• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I just don't like crowd converting the cheating wife story and turn it into a teenage sex fantasy story. That's all.
Idk I voted here to see sophia sex with any character of the VN...and not dylan ellie sex with their friends.

Very disappointed on audience for turning a cheating wife story to a teenage sex storyline. There are so many teenage sex story ..go ahead spoil those the way you want...why ruining cheating wife storyline to a teenage fantasy. Being a dik is there...ask them to add dylan and ellie character and enjoy their sex in that story lol. Leave sophia's cheating wife story alone. But nope...people are like we want dylan story we want ellie story we want tyler we want christine...where is sophia in all those stupid background story?? then come an excuse this is sophia pov...this is not sophia POV...watch a single update of Sophia POV in part 1...it is always divided in 3 parts...first with maid maid/friends, second she hang around with dylan,sam/ellie those were option at that point of time..whoever she want to hangout with...these 2 son/daughter were an option as a side story...and last part is school life/party with sis these all 3 parts count as one PD. nowadays what does a single update contain??? whole story of sophia with only one character ellie or dylan or sam with just 1 side scene with other character.. like this one whole story is about ellie with just one side scene of throwing bra to sam. LP gone lazy...ealier 1 PD means 300-400 renders...nowadays 150 renders to create narration of main scene and rest 50 renders of one BJ/ pussylicking as a main scene.....Pathetic...and all this happened because audience vote to see teen sex in cheating wife story. Completely ruined the story.
I want Sophia too.
But this developer doesn't seem to be like that.

This developer clearly stated at the beginning of development that there would be only one MC and that she would be a woman.

However, this developer directly stated that the entire Parker family is now an MC, and that Dylan and Ellie are also MC.

When I said that Dylan's sex and Ellie's sex would come before Sophia's, it was not my wish, but my guess.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ok it was not a handjob...but the point i was trying to make is she is comfortable with dicks around school kids in group and that too completely naked...and she is missing sex too...so shyness is out of equation. If she can sit upper body naked in front of kids...why she suddenly she became shy for giving handjob or penetrative sex to adults when she also miss sex??

The point I was trying to make is she is not shy to get nude or holding dicks...I am saying it should be side scene after 7 years of development...There should not be any excuse claiming she is still shy that you are claiming now after 7 years of gaining filthy points sophia is shy...but ellie and dylan enjoy blowjob and lesbian rubbing within 1 update and they are virgins.

That's why i said logically people are just giving stupid excuse for sophia for not to give in to sexual scenes. Howcome a virgin gets to orgasm scene within few updates and sophia who is not a virgin is still feeling shy and guilty after gaining 1000000 filth points.
View attachment 3599403
I deleted it by mistake and re-wrote it.

I wrote this because of the part where you called something that wasn't a handjob a handjob.
Other content was not of interest to me.

And I never claimed that Sophia was shy.

So, I hope you can distinguish whether your target is me or someone else, and if not me, I want to rest.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It wasn't a handjob.
(How long on earth do I have to say this?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was an education about structure, masterbation and sex.
Also, the time Sophia touched was very short, about 1 or 2 seconds (estimated, of course).

How can you see a handjob in Jacuzzi and still claim there was a handjob in the sidejob scene?

If you want to claim something, read the text.

And there is also a definition of sex that ordinary people use in ordinary situations, so even those who claim that something that is not sex is sex, read the text.

- In the past, there were crazy people who claimed that just because Dylan saw Sophia's breasts, it was incest. (Are there only saints?)
- I know what oral sex is, but when people say they want sex, it's not oral!!! When people want oral, they say they want oral.
Well it wasn't a HJ.. just a demo for the innocent kids
Next time we might see something better. Sophia in a hot lingerie and if I remember correctly they do have a homework

Also this side job is soo HOT
Since Sophia is Unconsciously Corrupting 3 young kid.. who knows very less about women body

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well it wasn't a HJ.. just a demo for the innocent kids
Next time we might see something better. Sophia in a hot lingerie and if I remember correctly they do have a homework

Also this side job is soo HOT
Since Sophia is Unconsciously Corrupting 3 young kid.. who knows very less about women body
This is a story I like too.
But I don't know if I'll get what I want.

Nonetheless, I'm sure it will be hot if this continues. Even without sex.

(I wish there was sex, but I don't think there will be.) :cry:

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I deleted it by mistake and re-wrote it.

I wrote this because of the part where you called something that wasn't a handjob a handjob.
Other content was not of interest to me.

And I never claimed that Sophia was shy.

So, I hope you can distinguish whether your target is me or someone else, and if not me, I want to rest.
lol you re not my target at all ...my point was same as yours..sophia is not shy now..so why her corruption level reset to zero with any sexual encounters like with tyler..no matter if you grab his dick and everything, sophia will end the encounter and the nun sophia rise there saying it's wrong. lol

Anyways..chill no one is targeting anyone in here...its just different point of view. My point was that only as sophia gained so many filthy points she should give in to complete scene rather giving up in the middle of the scene..it will not change the upcoming storyline or anything. So just provide full HJ/BJ/Penetrative sex scene wherever it's possible..so that many viewers will stop complaining about sex in this game.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I want Sophia too.
But this developer doesn't seem to be like that.

This developer clearly stated at the beginning of development that there would be only one MC and that she would be a woman.

However, this developer directly stated that the entire Parker family is now an MC, and that Dylan and Ellie are also MC.

When I said that Dylan's sex and Ellie's sex would come before Sophia's, it was not my wish, but my guess.
yea maybe because of vote and idk why he is dedicated to include teen in the story...it would be better if sophia cheat with someone her own age like her husband friends , her own friends or school teacher..that make more sense. I never get the hype of teenage sex in this cheating wife story. Obviously incest should be a part as mentioned..but working on dedicatedly towards it for 2 years and leaving the other aspects and characters of the story is disappointing.

Reactions: tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
lol you re not my target at all ...my point was same as yours..sophia is not shy now..so why her corruption level reset to zero with any sexual encounters like with tyler..no matter if you grab his dick and everything, sophia will end the encounter and the nun sophia rise there saying it's wrong. lol

Anyways..chill no one is targeting anyone in here...its just different point of view. My point was that only as sophia gained so many filthy points she should give in to complete scene rather giving up in the middle of the scene..it will not change the upcoming storyline or anything. So just provide full HJ/BJ/Penetrative sex scene wherever it's possible..so that many viewers will stop complaining about sex in this game.
First, asking “Am I your target?” means “Am I the person you are trying to talk to?”
It didn't mean, "Are you attacking me?"

That's why I said, "If I'm not your target, I want to rest."

And the reason I wanted to check this is because you "call"(quoted) me.

This is all I want to say now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't looked at this game in a while and today I look at it and I find out what the hell happened to Sophia. Why have they modified the model? This one from now doesn't look anything like it, it was a unique model and now it is, I don't even know how to say it, something else? They have destroyed a magnificent character

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, I don’t understand something... Ellie didn’t leave her boyfriend who cheated on her with another girl.. then why were she and Sofia in the sauna with him and other guys who introduced them to the sauna in the 1st part of the game?!? Can someone please explain this to me?!?

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
WTF was with this update? I thought I was playing a fan made chapter. It was awful! ( IMHO ) It felt like a different writing style, and his usual great attention to small details in the image was sorely missing. Fuck... and how hard is it to adjust a few words to match the image used? Maybe L&P just doesn't care anymore? Just phoned it in? Trying a ghost writer? I don't know, but substandard for his usual quality.

I missed the sheer robe with Sam. Instead she goes and changes to a thicker robe before opening the door. I figured I'd just use the replay but lol it's not there. Sad, but to me not worth the effort to search for an answer here or go back and replay the game to fix the path I needed to see 10 images. (Thanks Unren!) I guess we will see if the afternoon/evening will be better in December's release.

Last edited:

GoddessSophia

Jun 1, 2023
so my unpopular opinion about the new Sophia model is that she´s not lookin that bad.Sure she looks "strange" (don´t know why..maybe too young,something is not right/missing) but come on..she´s far,far away from beeing ugly.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
so my unpopular opinion about the new Sophia model is that she´s not lookin that bad.Sure she looks "strange" (don´t know why..maybe too young,something is not right/missing) but come on..she´s far,far away from beeing ugly.
She’s not ugly, she’s just not Sophia. Her look was a big part of the appeal of this game that made it stand out. I would have been perfectly happy if she would have stayed with the prior look, around the point when she went to Sam’s music gig. She was basically perfect there.

Oct 20, 2019
Just my lesbian path $0.02 USD, the whole scene with Ellie in the sauna (which thanks to the person I got the saved game from so I could see it because my Ellie left Logan) was just absolutely dumb. They talk about wanting it to be special then they just drop down on a changing bench and only Ellie gets a quick go down and that's it? 100% ridiculous!! Hell, even in JOHN when Jessica realized that the girl from the coffee shop was a virgin, Jessica didn't want her first time to be in a public restroom and so she stopped for a chance to do it up better later on. With Sophia and Ellie, absolute zero sensuality and absolutely nothing about that was special. The shower scenes with them were a billion times better. Sorry/not sorry, but this came across as sheer laziness. -5/10 stars.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes