• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Can anyone please provide a lesbian route saves file? That provided in the homepage section is not working for me. In the .200 update the game ends after Sophia and Ellie deal to go to the spa, just after Ellie's panties sniffing.

Reactions: Soter and S A M I R

Zortrax

Apr 24, 2018
IMO this is one of the best games in f95. The quality of the images and dialogues are much better than the majority of content in this site. I also like the slow burn the dev does with the game, I find it frustating when everyone is fucking on the first day. I also would like for him to update it much faster, but I can not complain, the game is free (here).

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
my game ends (shows the to be continued) after ellie and sophia chatting in the bathroom, anybody know why?
You’re in the wrong multiverse, go back and make different choices or just play the gallery and click on the unlock icon and then you can play everything in from the update. Also was Ellie’s prom a new event added to this game or was that always planned on one the playable days?

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
When will people realise that the teasing is why the game is so popular? If there was pure sex scene after pure sex scene the game would be dead, people deep down like the sexual tension in the game and the buildup of it all is always better than the actual sex in games.
DING! DING! DING! we have a winner yes that is and or was his/her/it/whatever intentions was to provide us all with each and every update which is erotica/romance or whatever you want to call it instead of just straight up fckfest or lustfest free for all sex every update . i hate NO DESPISE slow burns like this especially this but i got to say i have spanked the monkey more times than i can count due to the erotica in this but hey that is just me and i will say this is of the few that holds my interest instead of skipping through all the crappy ass dialogue that is if i am on the certain path and like what i am seeing if not skip but 99% of the time i take my sweet sweet time with this . but point is this your right i agree with you on that and i dont think others quite see that the ones who are complaining about this our that but fail to realise it but at same time i see their point to lets get to some penetration actual sex eventually not 30 or 40 updates to get to the whole shebang ye at the same time the teasing and the erotica/roamnce keeps a hold of me no other AVN could do the shit this one does in terms of the erotica/romance and teasing going and keep me sticking around this one is unqiue but that is just me though (y)

Can anyone please provide a lesbian route saves file? That provided in the homepage section is not working for me. In the .200 update the game ends after Sophia and Ellie deal to go to the spa, just after Ellie's panties sniffing.
dude just check the gallery in game and unlock what you missed and see the fancy simi lesbian content problem solved no need in a save (y) although you will be disappointed if you want to avoid dick altogether though because her boyfriend and his lameass friend join and their is some scenes their just check it out for yourself and see

Reactions: NewSeal

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I defo missed something cause last time Sophia and Ellie were together, she just helped her masturbate. Now she is licking her in a public place????? There must be some progression in the middle between them right? LAST les scene i saw was the maid on top of Sophia. I am all for les content but that progression threw me off.

p.s. if i have missed somethings lemme know i will start this game from v1 again.

Reactions: BillieKimochi

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Perhaps I was tired or not immersed, so I couldn't look at it properly.
There may be incorrect content.

First, a teaser of a scene where Sofia and Ellie kiss in a sauna was uploaded on March 28th.
What did this developer do during the month of April?

Second, Sofia wears a see-through robe when talking to her husband in the kitchen, but then switches to a thick robe when she returns from the front door and talks to her husband again.
And when she goes to the bathroom, she changes back into a see-through robe.
What are you doing? :ROFLMAO:

Third, although her husband is against Sofia's model activity, he is not against her talking to Murray in her underwear. (y)

Fourth, Sophia showed Harris in her underwear twice (once in a swimsuit), once at company and once at home, but Liam is preparing for the third meeting between Sophia and Harris. :p

Fifth, it is clear that Sophia has amnesia or a dual personality.
Regret, kiss, regret, kiss (all day). Infinite repetition.

Sixth, Logan and Tyler found out that Sophia was Ellie's mother.
Despite this, Sofia and Ellie kissed in front of them, and while semi-nude, they kissed and touched each other with their partners.
(Sophia and Ellie will have to pay for this on Monday.)

Seventh, Ellie intentionally connected Tyler with Sophia.
Ellie said she loves dad and she knows Sofia loves dad too.
Nevertheless, the reason Ellie did that was because Sophia and Liam hadn't had sex for 3 weeks!!!!!! :eek:

Ellie seems to think that if dad and mom don't sex, she can betray dad!!!
What's even funnier is that Ellie, who values sex above all else, is a virgin!!!!!

It’s a mess!!!! :ROFLMAO:

alicesp

Nov 1, 2023
I stopped playing the Dylan route because it feels so wrong. Is not just incest, is the fact that you know Sophia DOESNT want to do it and you still insist and insist and insist. It makes me feel like a fucking rapist and the classical simp who cannot get a no, so I cut that part out. If after years of "NO NO NO NO", you still play it, "maybe" there is something wrong with you. Bennet at least is an inmoral negotiator, "want a favor? do me a favor... I do consider sex negotiable", but Dylan is trying to make her mom do something against herself for his own hedonistic pleasure, he is way worse.

Sam is a bit better, there is some game and chemistry, but situations are a bit ackward.

So I went into the "her with the ladies" searching for other guys, and in this route Sophia doesn't look that bad, BUT, the same mistakes are happening. The author in this S2 started a Sophia bimbofication, unrealistic body, looks too young for her age, etc... And I can get over that, but the worse is the Sophia stupidification.

She has no frame, her 16 years old daughter lectures her on what to do with her life, this concept is so fucking stupid that you might like Ellie, but makes Sophia look REALLY STUPID. She has become a spineless frameless dumb character. The author can only make her play as a victim of everything, everything happens to her, she can't control herself, she is just a permanent victim with no agency, and after a number of updates on this dumb line, I'm loosing respect for the character. She is becoming a vesel with no substance at all, making me gradually disconnect from her. He tries to give her some anecdotal agency at the beggining of episodes, but as always she breaks instantly her frame, so its doubles down on the dumb factor.

Graphics,, meh, the dudes look REALLY BAD, specially Ellie's boyfriend, so many WTF ackward moments. And Sophia is starting to look like botox and implants, A LOT, fake Instagram unrealistic beauty. Those are not the breasts of someone who had breastfeeded two kids, no fucking way she doesn't have implants and a BBL.

Nah, I'm probably disconnecting from AWAM, the direction is lost here in almost every direction and the main character is broken down. I see no other line of events where the main character is a respectable human being to start off.

CyberMom

Apr 24, 2024
will the combined version be updated as well?

View attachment 3356957

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.195

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.195, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (2.19 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.61GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (13.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I remembered.

This developer tried to create a scene where Dylan, suspecting that Sofia is lonely, hands Sofia over to Aiden, but canceled the scene after receiving strong protests.

But now this developer has created a scene where Ellie hands Sophia over to Tyler because Sophia didn't have sex.

the best!!!!!
(This developer must be crazy.)

Reactions: DDTolik and vlaso60

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
I remembered.

This developer tried to create a scene where Dylan, suspecting that Sofia is lonely, hands Sofia over to Aiden, but canceled the scene after receiving strong protests.

But now this developer has created a scene where Ellie hands Sophia over to Tyler because Sophia didn't have sex.

the best!!!!!
(This developer must be crazy.)
I feel like this developer doesn't know what to do anymore feeling more and more like he lost control of his own game to his subscribers and is too scared to even commit to a storyline

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I feel like this developer doesn't know what to do anymore feeling more and more like he lost control of his own game to his subscribers and is too scared to even commit to a storyline
This developer confessed that he had already reached his limit.

The reason the game is such a mess is because this developer doesn't listen to the sponsors/users, not the other way around.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I stopped playing the Dylan route because it feels so wrong. Is not just incest, is the fact that you know Sophia DOESNT want to do it and you still insist and insist and insist. It makes me feel like a fucking rapist and the classical simp who cannot get a no, so I cut that part out. If after years of "NO NO NO NO", you still play it, "maybe" there is something wrong with you. Bennet at least is an inmoral negotiator, "want a favor? do me a favor... I do consider sex negotiable", but Dylan is trying to make her mom do something against herself for his own hedonistic pleasure, he is way worse.

Sam is a bit better, there is some game and chemistry, but situations are a bit ackward.

So I went into the "her with the ladies" searching for other guys, and in this route Sophia doesn't look that bad, BUT, the same mistakes are happening. The author in this S2 started a Sophia bimbofication, unrealistic body, looks too young for her age, etc... And I can get over that, but the worse is the Sophia stupidification.

She has no frame, her 16 years old daughter lectures her on what to do with her life, this concept is so fucking stupid that you might like Ellie, but makes Sophia look REALLY STUPID. She has become a spineless frameless dumb character. The author can only make her play as a victim of everything, everything happens to her, she can't control herself, she is just a permanent victim with no agency, and after a number of updates on this dumb line, I'm loosing respect for the character. She is becoming a vesel with no substance at all, making me gradually disconnect from her. He tries to give her some anecdotal agency at the beggining of episodes, but as always she breaks instantly her frame, so its doubles down on the dumb factor.

Graphics,, meh, the dudes look REALLY BAD, specially Ellie's boyfriend, so many WTF ackward moments. And Sophia is starting to look like botox and implants, A LOT, fake Instagram unrealistic beauty. Those are not the breasts of someone who had breastfeeded two kids, no fucking way she doesn't have implants and a BBL.

Nah, I'm probably disconnecting from AWAM, the direction is lost here in almost every direction and the main character is broken down. I see no other line of events where the main character is a respectable human being to start off.
That’s kind of where I’m at. From the jump, Dylan’s been portrayed as kind of a creep who doesn’t take no for an answer, and constantly preys on his mother and sister. That’s some serial killer stuff, and it just makes any progression with him feel “gross” to me. Sam may be morally gray on the age front, but at least that comes off as more of a puppy love kind of thing, and most of all, they’re not related.

With all this talk about “slow burn”, it will be funny when (if) this game is ever completed to see how when irl time is disregarded, how fast the Parkers actually go from a regular upper-middle class family to a collective of the worst kind of degenerate inbred white trash who would make Jerry Springer blush. My point is that is just seems like a “slow burn” because of the glacial release schedule, and insanely bloated roadmap making it feel like there’s not much happening in the way of progression.

It’s like the Berserk boat ride, but way worse.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes