dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone have any theories as to what the big non-husband hetero scene could be between here and PD16? I'm just operating on vague recollection of that schedule that was linked several pages back, but it doesn't show much that's major on there involving male characters, especially not on PD15, because that's going to be the ranch trip with Patricia for most of the day. I just remember there being some comment from L&P on there that it will be "unexpected". I thought (hoped) it was going to be Sophia "thanking" Sam following her musical performance, but that's not until PD17.
L&P has mentioned PD16 will have a wild event with Sophia and something that nobody expected it and it's not with the Husband.
L&P has a way of bringing in new characters out of the blue and surprise us. So We can expect that this will be with someone we have not seen in any update.
Also, there won't be full blown sex on PD 16 at least involving Sophia.
Play day 16 has several Ellie events and return of the sauna guys. It's also the day where Sophia will have a chance to change Ellie's mind about Logan and break up with him.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Think it's naive to expect Sophia is involved in that scene. All that's specified is one of the main characters "Soph, Ellie and Dylan" personally I think Dylan and Amber, but there are a few possibilities maybe Dylan and Christine but I think it's too early for Dylan and Ellie. One thing I'm almost positive just going by LP and his trends is that it won't be Sophia.
same, first will be not Sophia, highly likely first sex will be between Dylan and Amber

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Feb 26, 2022
...Dylan has three events in this update...
Dylan's story will have a continuation in tomorrow's update?????
I only ask for one render. One line with Sophia thinking of the events in the Sauna, and going "it was so wrong but why did it feel so good" with the thought of incest rubbing off on her.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
for Sophia first will be Andy, mark my word)
Which Play day will it be Andy?. Cos Andy will be on the good wife path. L&P mentioned Swinging will be later in the game. However Play day 19 mentions a special filthy route in which Sophia will have sex with someone other than the Husband, not a swinging event.

As far as we know L&P won't make it so Predictable as to who will be first with Sophia and on which route.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
VERY SHORT EVENTS for the first two builds of PD14, huh ? 3 or 4 months of waiting, just for the 1st *Very short event*... We're gonna become experts at gritting teeth when normal or long events are gonna go into development. :KEK: :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Which Play day will it be Andy?. Cos Andy will be on the good wife path. L&P mentioned Swinging will be later in the game. However Play day 19 mentions a special filthy route in which Sophia will have sex with someone other than the Husband, not a swinging event.

As far as we know L&P won't make it so Predictable as to who will be first with Sophia and on which route.
Seriously, ignore what Kirill86 says.
he is sick

As far as people know, it is very likely that Sofia's partner in PD19 is Natalie.

As for who will have sex first, I'd recommend betting on Dylan or Ellie, not Sophia's.

And as you said, Andy is placed in the latter half of the play, so I think it's okay to forget about him now.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Jesus, Day 19? That just dashed all my hopes and dreams against the rocks.

I'm starting to think that I've been approaching this VN in all the wrong way. If you treat Dylan like the MC, it suddenly gets a lot more satisfying. That kid seems to be getting more action than anyone, certainly more than Sophia.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021

I'm starting to think that I've been approaching this VN in all the wrong way. If you treat Dylan like the MC, it suddenly gets a lot more satisfying. That kid seems to be getting more action than anyone, certainly more than Sophia.
At least there is a day 10 years from now for Sophia.

Last edited:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
is Sophia naturally beautiful? i feel like she only looks good with thick cosmetics and expensive lifestyle. She is not that feminine either, Miss Denver is hotter and the milf from Free pass is also hotter, she is too western.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Does anyone have any theories as to what the big non-husband hetero scene could be between here and PD16? I'm just operating on vague recollection of that schedule that was linked several pages back, but it doesn't show much that's major on there involving male characters, especially not on PD15, because that's going to be the ranch trip with Patricia for most of the day. I just remember there being some comment from L&P on there that it will be "unexpected". I thought (hoped) it was going to be Sophia "thanking" Sam following her musical performance, but that's not until PD17.
Initially I thought the wild thing on day 16 can be BJ with Logan or his friend in bitch Ellie route but after the latest teaser where kissing and Sophia without panties became just a teaser content and l&p ramping up their(Logan) progress , now I think it may range from Bj, 69 or foursome with Ellie without actual sex. We can get a better idea after this update.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

That's what I eventually did. Initially I only played the lesbian route but after waiting so long and starting to play other games with the URM I thought what if I play this as Dylan instead and it was like a whole new game and personally even more enjoyable.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
By any chance, the reason Sophia kissed Tyler was because she was jealous of Ellie and Logan?

I don't understand the starting point of all of these teasers, but if my assumption is correct, I think I can guess by whose hand the event will end.

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes