myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@sonu

I'm not interested in Sam at all at one time I was interested in the son till his butchered hair cut and after that I removed him from the list as he now looked like every other generic looking douche.

Reactions: DirkP

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was always curious how can people play such games just for lesbians. I like lesbians like every guy but tbh it feels even more vanilla than actual vanilla and bores me a lot if there is too many of them;p Different people, different tastes I guess. My favorite is Sam and I expect a lot from him. I wouldn't mind those patients to have some action.

Reactions: Cedrog

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
lesbians are interesting when is a femele MC.like in good girl gone bad or jessica oneil hard news.strange all the potencial femele sex partners got a husband or a boyfriend except emma (nerd student).:unsure:
another who likes sam #teamsam.:cool:

Reactions: DirkP and Taker Fan

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
There is one big problem with him continue as of now.If you don't know a pretty big part of patrons forget what they support after some time and forget even to stop the support.I checked some games from 2017 that still generate hundreds of $ even after so many months with nothing.Yeah some people are simply stupid or don't know what to do with their money.
I don't believe at all that crap that he was written 30 days of the story around september 2017 and he won't change anything at all.That is so big lie that I still don't understand how people can believe it.Do you guys remember that he actualy remove the alternative path for Ellie?What about how he remove her actual boyfriend and add Logan in the last update?If that is no changing at all for him he is just a liar.
Another lie.There is no way he can finish the game in 3 years,even 4.Remember 15 months are already gone.That leave him with only 21 or 33 at best.Guess what he needed last 6 months for 2 full days.
Personally, I'm giving him until July to provide actual sexual content and that's based purely on the timelines he provided in terms of what he was working on. After that I'm donezo and if the game continues to be worked on, I'll check it out, but won't support it financially.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
as you said "he stated". nobody knows if it's true. I think he only decided that the game has to last 30 playable days (90 months). and now he's writing as he goes through game development. that's what I'm believing. you are free to nurture your hopes and believe what you want. especially if you are paying for it.
Absolutely, I chose that word carefully. I don't have a reason to not take him for his word, so I merely relied the information provided.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know what movie that's from?
I'd be grateful.
This is exactly what i was talking about earlier. Sophia needs to be the initiaitor. She need to find small joys in teasing through her inner monologues and dialogs, but uptill now the dialogs make her sounds like she is so disgusted that it actually puts the reader (me) off from enjoying any situation. In other words if she doesnt enjoy, I wont enjoy.

Reactions: sonu and Taker Fan

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
so there is no new's about release date ? :/ damn the last release was in middle of my exams :D I hope L&P say some info about release date
i think around 20th feb would be a safe bet. Average releases are at 45 days interval. Last time it took an extra week cuz his hardware crapped around christmas

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally, I'm giving him until July to provide actual sexual content and that's based purely on the timelines he provided in terms of what he was working on. After that I'm donezo and if the game continues to be worked on, I'll check it out, but won't support it financially.
Until July the only sex you can expect to happen will be with her husband.All others are still so much away from that.
i think around 20th feb would be a safe bet. Average releases are at 45 days interval. Last time it took an extra week cuz his hardware crapped around christmas
He promised that will take less than 45 days between updates.Let's see what will happen.

Reactions: DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I think the end of february, the cut is 7 weeks 2 days per update (update from 0.55 to 0.6 took even 8 weeks). Unfortunately you can not count on it. The 8 updates from 0.3 to 0.7 lasted 8 months (2018-04-30 to 2019-01-5), but the last 3 over 4 months. And he did not say that he wants to make up for lost time with "broken" hardware.
I do not want to negate his diligence as a single developer, for each update he has to createat least 6 renders per day, program and test. His schedule is too short or his story too complex.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Until July the only sex you can expect to happen will be with her husband.All others are still so much away from that.

He promised that will take less than 45 days between updates.Let's see what will happen.
I wouldn't think that the teacher sub-plot is that far off, and there's also the double date with the college students, but time will tell.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes