goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Who deals with the processing of this site?
I took a look at the Fashion Business website and I turned my attention to the title bar of the game at the top, or would you like to enter it on this page?
If you have an issue with a post or a thread, you should report it, and explain what the problem is. The mods or staff will look into it.

Reactions: DirkP

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
How do you all want the game to end?

I kinda want Sophia to be able to bang anyone and everyone in the game, and make the whole family accept that it's the new reality for them whether they like it or not.
I don´t realy know. But I guess, that she will accept, that she is into the young ones around her (Collage guys, Sam etc.). And she likes the feeling to be a hot Milf.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Considering that she wants a child, I think that will be the end goal.
Either the husband will be the father or the others including maybe even her son.

Reactions: Lerox and DirkP

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope, they will continue or making it new. It can become the first lesbian incest game or has the potential. If I rember it right.
Milf's Tale was first,sadly abandoned.JOHN already have pretty awesome lesbain scene,next week we probably will get another one in full release of 0.15.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Are you still trying to use a old save ?
Because I haven't run into any error in the latest version.

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
I know that it doesn't have almost any nudity (besides the sex scene with Liam in Good wife path), but the story has been great, the environment, the renders. The game is being build to tease us and to want more, and i'm one of those, everytime waiting for a new update and see what happens.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I decided not to post a teaser image because it's almost not possible without spoiling a little bit. Only that much: this storyline is also voluntary and will have different solutions which will cause different impacts on some other storylines.
Next little teaser image will be Sam's event.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes