DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Please don't create unnecessary hype for not so good update with fake newbie accounts just for one lesbian licking scene...someone will post whenever they will get ...hero already mentioned it..or the game will be availbale in a week for public anyways. Creating another account and asking same thing again and again for 50 pages is pathetic....people who are regularly following this thread are not even that much interested in the update...and 10000 newbies accounts are creating unneccessary hype.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He said Ellie part has been divided into 2...next update will be related to Ellie storyline only and probably more intimate scene of Ellie/logan and if she rejects logan then it will be Ellie/Dylan scene.
The next update is not an alternative route of Ellie, but an alternative route of Ellie/Sophia, and is known to have the same results as this update.

So it is unlikely that Logan or Dylan will appear.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I played the Dol version for the first time and was surprised.

There is nothing!!!

I don't understand why they say that development is slowing down because of this!!!

(Excluding this update), the rendering amount for the entire update of Part 2 is approximately 861(Dol)/3531(Full).
When break it down into individual update amounts, the number is even smaller.

Most scenes are cut and there are no graphical modifications.

Just because change a few text words, can this be an excuse for slowing down development?

I feel completely fooled!!!

awamman

Sep 16, 2023
I played the Dol version for the first time and was surprised.

There is nothing!!!

I don't understand why they say that development is slowing down because of this!!!

(Excluding this update), the rendering amount for the entire update of Part 2 is approximately 861(Dol)/3531(Full).
When you break it down into individual update amounts, the number is even smaller.

Most scenes are cut and there are no graphical modifications.

Just because change a few text words, can this be an excuse for slowing down development?

I feel completely fooled!!!
I played the DOL as well, no cumshot with Sophia , but my Q to anyone that saw the full version is there a cum shot style Dylan or? It'll be a let down if not

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Do you have any recommendation of similar genre game?? Female protagonist/cheating wife? Can i message in pvt with you ? Not on this thread.
There isn't a game I can say I know well enough to recommend to someone.

I found a few decent games but didn't play them seriously.
(And I don't even play this game seriously right now.)

The reason I started analyzing this game (AWAM) in depth was because at some point I discovered the fraudulence of this developer.

I will recommend a few games, but you must understand that these differ in content, settings, graphic quality, composition, etc., and that I do not have an accurate understanding of the content.

<The series has ended>
babysitter
I liked the sad ending. NTR
free pass season-1
The woman is the main character. I don't know the contents. The graphics were good.
inside jennifer
Good for light enjoyment.
katies
The graphics are rough, but it is enjoyable to watch the The female protagonist’s corruption process. Good to look at lightly and throw away.

<Series in progress>
her desire
A game that people have high expectations for (a game that is considered an alternative to AWAM).
kate
It's the beginning stage.
laura lustful secrets
To me this is a comedy. It makes me happy.

(Red text - link)

Last edited:

dean778

Nov 21, 2021
If you subscribe to his subscribestar account, do you get the update right away? Since he can just do the uncensored one there. Or still have to go through his website and email him like patreon?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I played the DOL as well, no cumshot with Sophia , but my Q to anyone that saw the full version is there a cum shot style Dylan or? It'll be a let down if not
In the previous update, Dylan cumshot in the jacuzzi.
I don't know about this update yet.
However, as far as is known, Dylan do not appear.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes