rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Someone learn each and every skill of L&P. Kill that bitch and take his place in developing this game plz.
I cant take it anymore.
If (s)he earns 10-15k on a monthly basis will do exactly the same thing… believe me

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Master xxxorro it was a delightful morning treat to read your magnificent report for the upcoming update!

I found however 3 tiny mistakes:
- At the beginning of the report you are referring to Ellie as “his” instead of “her”. I could joke a bit about this mistake but at the same time I don’t want to be banned from the forum forever. So let’s keep it to the grammatical error only ;)
- In Logan’s route Dylan either goes to the basketball game or on a date with Sophia (not at Christine’s party.
- Your hyperlink named “big prize” leads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that right?
- Finally you are referring to “game day 15” as “day 15”. It might be misleading since we refer mostly to “playable days”.
Thank you very much for the feedback!
So not only you read everything but you even checked the links! :)

I fixed everything you reported in the original post.
The broken link (the final digit was missing in the post id!, it's funny where a random mistake takes you :D ) was supposed to point to derek1957 's post, now it should be fine

As for
- In Logan’s route Dylan either goes to the basketball game or on a date with Sophia (not at Christine’s party.
if you are referring to the table at the end with the variables, it is a guesswork specific and separate for each of the two events (Sam's and Ellie's).
So if you have day20_Dylan_goes_to_Christines_party for Sam to see the sexy incident it does not mean that you also have it for Ellie's.

And in any case, I **think** it would be more logical from a programming point of view to check if day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_Logan = False for Ellie's event (which also implies day20_Dylan_goes_to_Christines_party=False as there is no choice for going to the party in that branch).

Anyway, it's a mess!
I hesitated to put the table in the post because it's not straightforward with the info we have to see how he planned the different branches. I was trying to prepare the saves myself and it's really difficult to anticipate what you actually need for each event.

My suggestion is to use the Universal Renpy Mod, start from a save either from v0.190 or v0.195 and see what pops up with that tool so you can explore the different branches. Not my ideal type of game play as I prefer more linear playthroughs like we had before v0.195. Hopefully it will be the last one before starting a batch of releases that are simpler from that point of view.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes