tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What does Sofia have to do with it? While she's at the ranch, Christin will come and make a video response to Logan starring Dylan and Ellie!
There is still no news of Christine appearing on Sunday.

Why do you keep saying things you can't take responsibility for?

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Sophia will be teach NOW! Than at sunday, Ellie show Sophia's lessons with Dylan in front of camera. As alternative Christine will teach Elly BJ
You mean Sophia will teach Ellie in the Spa how to give a blowjob in the next update (v0.201) without the douchebags.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You mean Sophia will teach Ellie in the Spa how to give a blowjob in the next update (v0.201) without the douchebags.
.... The next update is supposed to be Sophia/Ellie (lesbian event) without the douchebags... Why would she teach Ellie about a BJ for a lesbian event? Is there going to be a trans tag that L&P hasn't spoken about yet? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
.... The next update is supposed to be Sophia/Ellie (lesbian event) without the douchebags... Why would she teach Ellie about a BJ for a lesbian event? Is there going to be a trans tag that L&P hasn't spoken about yet? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
L&P mentioned the outcome of both updates will be the same whether it's v0.200 or v0.201.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P mentioned the outcome of both updates will be the same whether it's v0.200 or v0.201.
Yes, one is for Logan and Tyler the other is the Lesbian route, but you stated without the douchebags. They won't be there, so Ellie broke up with Logan in v0.201. So why would she teach Ellie about a BJ when it's a lesbian event?

Quote: "You mean Sophia will teach Ellie in the Spa how to give a blowjob in the next update (v0.201) without the douchebags."

Reactions: Luis2008

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Teaching could be with a Dildo and not on a real person or Trans. A while back Ellie and Sophia discussed about dildos.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sophia will be teach NOW! Than at sunday, Ellie show Sophia's lessons with Dylan in front of camera. As alternative Christine will teach Elly BJ
I will bet you one thousand American dollars that nothing oral happens in this update.
She could use a banana if Ellie asks nicely, she's already teaching Dylan and has lustful thoughts for Ellie. That would be more realistic than anything else that's been theorized to this point but she doesn't like Logan so that's probably not happening plus I know for a fact Christine is more than capable of teaching Ellie the art of the blowy.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Teaching could be with a Dildo and not on a real person or Trans. A while back Ellie and Sophia discussed about dildos.
I don't know why BJ training is necessary, not oral. (cunilingus)

And there is no way there is a dildo in the sauna.

Also, in the conversation between Sophia and Ellie about dildos, Sophia asked, “Isn’t the dildo too big?” to which Ellie responded, “I’ve never used one.” (if I remember correctly)

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I don't know why BJ training is necessary, not oral. (cunilingus)

And there is no way there is a dildo in the sauna.

Also, in the conversation between Sophia and Ellie about dildos, Sophia asked, “Isn’t the dildo too big?” to which Ellie responded, “I’ve never used one.” (if I remember correctly)
Yes, the Big dildo was a gift from her friends as a joke.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes