Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
This is my thought process as well and what I use to decide if I'm going to back a game, I haven't backed a single game on Pateron but have backed many projects on Kickstarter and sadly I've been burned by a few. I want to make sure the game will actually get completed and while I don't doubt the author, I've seen a lot of pateron pages where the author has quite a few backers and stop releasing content or abandoned the game after a while. My personal solution to this is to wait for a few updates before backing a project.

@Lust&Passion having been in the Maker community for over a decade, I don't have the same issue as the others with it being used as the engine and while I haven't used RMMV that much, here are some suggestions.

- If possible, reduce transition times by a second or so.
- Message skipping is possible with Yanfly Engine, I'm sure every single player would love this added. :)- The evening color used is a little too red, almost thought I was low on health for a moment. :)
- I would remove all the unneeded menu sections and just go with what you'll need. I gather that would be Status, Save, Load and Exit?

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing this project evolve!
For what it's worth, don't drop out of college, no matter what. Get it done, whatever it takes. In thirty years, you'll thank me for this.
That was also my last step and only if I get enough support. For the beginning I would just cancel the most courses to have more time.

This is my thought process as well and what I use to decide if I'm going to back a game, I haven't backed a single game on Pateron but have backed many projects on Kickstarter and sadly I've been burned by a few. I want to make sure the game will actually get completed and while I don't doubt the author, I've seen a lot of pateron pages where the author has quite a few backers and stop releasing content or abandoned the game after a while. My personal solution to this is to wait for a few updates before backing a project.

@Lust&Passion having been in the Maker community for over a decade, I don't have the same issue as the others with it being used as the engine and while I haven't used RMMV that much, here are some suggestions.

- If possible, reduce transition times by a second or so.
- Message skipping is possible with Yanfly Engine, I'm sure every single player would love this added. :)- The evening color used is a little too red, almost thought I was low on health for a moment. :)
- I would remove all the unneeded menu sections and just go with what you'll need. I gather that would be Status, Save, Load and Exit?

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing this project evolve!
Ok, I looked for the plugin message options but I can't find where you can reduce the transition time! And skipping messages was already possible by holding down the left mouse, space or the enter key. I could have sworn that I've also seen an option to display the whole text at once. But I can't find it. Is it possible at all in rpg maker mv?

Reactions: Adolfo

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
That was also my last step and only if I get enough support. For the beginning I would just cancel the most courses to have more time.
It's your life, you do what you want, but from my chair , you'll be doing yourself a favor for sticking to college, no matter what happens with your Dev career. Think long term. Think thirty years. You're gonna need a plan b, a plan c , if the job market keeps going this way, shit, you'll need a plan Z . Just sayin'.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Ok, I looked for the plugin message options but I can't find where you can reduce the transition time! And skipping messages was already possible by holding down the left mouse, space or the enter key. I could have sworn that I've also seen an option to display the whole text at once. But I can't find it. Is it possible at all in rpg maker mv?
For the text codes.

I don't think you can have both options, all text at once and text with delays. You can have skipping with either but I'm not if by default you can do both. Now its definitely possible with scripting and I would suggest asking on the official RMMV forms.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
unfortunate that it is a female protagonist game, I would appreciate the game much more if it were male protagonist since the girls models looks very nice

but let's see what the future will hold

Reactions: Rituf

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Legitimately one of the better games on here. Ignore the people moaning about female protag and the lack of H scenes.

The protag being female is a nice change especially a Mother with kids. The build up is also fantastic so far. Fantastic writing, great renders and extremely solid potential and I absolutely hate RPGMaker games, so I would say you'e done well.

Keep it up, keeping my eye on this game.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Ok, so i've now finished the game and HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT.

Literally perfect. Perfect renders, perfect writing, perfect build up and perfect situations. A hot MILF with a big ass teasing younger men or playing a good housewife made me diamonds throughout. Fantastic content for a first release. Now THIS is how you demo your game, fantastic work m8. This game is pretty much a 0.1 compared to most other games.

This game is already one of my favorites. KEEP IT UP

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's definitely one of the better games out there and pretty much the best demo. BUT, there are so many small things that I thought could've been done better.

1. The protagonist. I don't mind the protagonist being female, but they way she's written is not great at all. Instead of being the main character and the one deciding what happened, it really felt she's more just a passenger for the ride.

2. The other main characters. The family members are not likeable at all. The son is annoying. The daughter is annoying. The husband is annoying. I just don't understand why they are written like that. Sure it might be realistic to have an annoying family. But this is a video game that is meant to be enjoyed. Why create a video game and then fill it up with unlikeable characters?

3. English clearly not the first language of the creator. It definitely isn't the worst by any means, but I wish things are proofread a bit more. "Soccer court", "Basketball field", "bath tube", "Dylan loves video games either", etc.

Going to keep an eye for future releases to see where this is going to go. I'm intrigued, but still incredibly unsure about the direction of the game and whether I like it or not.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Abytripplewhy

Aug 5, 2017
The story is great .
The models are amazing .
The ammount of gametime is huge . (for 0.1 2.5 hours + normal game pace )
The erotic content and the teases are building really nicely .
The variety is also pretty large , there are multiple paths you can take to influence the future versions .

I think this is one of the best games of this type , in a long .. long time , from the art and the visuals to the actual gameplay and story .

If the dev(s) work hard enough and don't fall into the sins of this work , then this game could be a strong competitor for Dating My Daughter and Big Brother

Reactions: Born2game and KiGa

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
@Skylaroo I believe @Lust&Passion already mentioned in this thread about possibly getting someone to help fix the script in the future.

Another question for you @Lust&Passion, will you be adding a replay room? I know you mentioned that scenes will play out different depending on previous choices made so it would be nice to be able to go into the replay room and see that for example we unlocked Scene 03A and that there is a Scene 03B we need to figure out how to unlock.

Reactions: Born2game

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
@Skylaroo I believe @Lust&Passion already mentioned in this thread about possibly getting someone to help fix the script in the future.
This is probably one rare example that I wished the demo is smaller in size for the sake of having flexibility in what needed to be changed. With such a large demo, I'm not sure whether the script could be re-written to salvage what was already made. Not to mention that according to the patreon page, the story is already written.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Art are good, models as well...... but one thing i dont like is MC as female, its good lookig and etc but i dont like being fucked :D, i can not said much about story until i finish it

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes