• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Been ages since i last played this one (maybe 2 or 3 years) and iirc last time i played there was no actual cheating, i wonder if its still like that? i may give this one an another go depending on that...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How did you manage to screw her face that much man?!!!!!!! He did all the other things right but like who is that supposed to be man?????? We want Sophia licking Ellies pussy not some random ass woman. Hire a dude who can export Daz scenes to Blender and arrange the materials correctly. And stop it with the closed eyes, the characters look like either they are about to fall asleep at every scene or that they are the biggest creeps around.
At last, someone talking about the real issues :cautious:
L&P is aware that her face is particulary bad in this vid. I almost puked...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.200
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.05.2024 (now with v0.200 walkthrough)

Last edited:

aJman36

Jan 13, 2023
You are Legend
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
❤❤

Jun 1, 2020
I'm not on the lesbian route and I enjoyed the update by looking through the gallery. I must say the update is (finally) very hot. I liked so much. I think that, apart of the upsetting development time, this is one of the best game here !!! To be honset ... I think the almost low rate it has on the site (just 3 stars) is due only to the development time.
Very good story, stunning models .. and (with the last update) for the first time very very beautiful and naughty animations.
L&P should release at least 4 updates a year ... and everythink would be ok))
That's my opinion

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
At last, someone talking about the real issues :cautious:
L&P is aware that her face is particulary bad in this vid. I almost puked...
Meh, it seems that he just switched G8-8.1 Model to Gen9.
The biggest issue I have with this game now is that the explicit content has been dragged out for so long that people don't even care about the story, how Sophia deals with bullies, her husband's possible debt etc etc
Furthermore, it's been so dragged out that, I, for example - the guy who prefers FemProtags to have a LI, who's decent and not douche, don't care anymore about who ends up banging her - whether it's Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Aiden, random old neighbour or some junkie from across the street.
L&P may be getting the buck, renders look cool and shit, but honestly - nobody gives a fuck anymore.
And what's the bigger issue - once this game ends(in 2033, maybe), if he starts a new one - a lot of people won't get involved just because of issues behind AWAM.

Also, what's up with one of the dudes' penis? It looks like it's about to fall off with colour saturation and shit.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes