Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
tofhdns & AlfredBundy4 a bit of info on why it seemed Heart Problems felt abandoned

Earlier this year there were delays with Heart Problems development as the dev kept taking vacations and went silent for two months without any post from Feb till April. In April the dev mentioned that he was arrested and was in jail for two months (rumors has it he got into DUI or he had some substance with him). Once he was out of jail he found out his Patreon's had been supporting him even when he didn't post anything and decided to pause the billing for two months.

He is quite motivated now after a brief jail time and the development is is full swing. Initially he had planned 400 render for Chapter 9. Now it's over 550+ renders.

I hope some day L&P pauses billing for not meeting the release deadline :ROFLMAO:
He will never do that

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
He is quite motivated now after a brief jail time and the development is is full swing. Initially he had planned 400 render for Chapter 9. Now it's over 550+ renders. I hope some day L&P pauses billing for not meeting the release deadline :ROFLMAO:
dan_roger69, apparently L&P should also be put behind bars, prison is very good at enlightening the brain and stimulating performance.:)

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
tofhdns & AlfredBundy4 a bit of info on why it seemed Heart Problems felt abandoned

Earlier this year there were delays with Heart Problems development as the dev kept taking vacations and went silent for two months without any post from Feb till April. In April the dev mentioned that he was arrested and was in jail for two months (rumors has it he got into DUI or he had some substance with him). Once he was out of jail he found out his Patreon's had been supporting him even when he didn't post anything and decided to pause the billing for two months.

He is quite motivated now after a brief jail time and the development is is full swing. Initially he had planned 400 render for Chapter 9. Now it's over 550+ renders.

I hope some day L&P pauses billing for not meeting the release deadline :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I had heard something about jail but didn't know that info. Wild situation and hope he's good.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

This is exactly what I felt.
I guess that's why I thought this game was over.

The news that he was arrested is both sad and funny news, but for some reason, I can trust the fact that he is motivated.

I sincerely hope that his game will be included in my basket. (y)

Reactions: dan_roger69

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
How did we go so long without a hero!? I took a nap! It still aint here!
Cos not a lot of people bought the update like they did last time or since the release was not in April some might have canceled their subscription for May. I could be wrong but used to see a lot of likes and comments on the release post page on the day of the release.

Patreon.png

On Subscribestar L&P added a new higher Tier for this release

subscribstar.png

Maybe tomorrow or the day after we might get a HERO cos some of them who joined on May 1st has to wait 24 hours before they get the update and are mad that it was not mentioned while subscribing.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes